Trial vs Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Broncos team has less first graders than Manly.
Zero LOL
The Broncs reserve grade team will be choc a block full of young talent dying to get their shot at first grade. We'll have our work cut out trying to win this game, our home advantage should help tho.

Few positions of interest in this trial .
Maybe he has but can 't recall Humphries playing as a 6 in the Manly lower grades , Brown as a centre though he does not seem to lack some good natural ability .
Parker to ideally show that he can develop his edge game to a good level '
Navale to ideally get some useful higher grade experience and continue to improve .
Really do not know much at all about listed wingers Lehmann and Heleta .
Good if Wakeman can continue to show some good touches , could prove a very useful pickup .

James may get a better opportunity tomorrow to show he has something worthwhile to offer in the middle , no real expectations personally but was a bit of hype in the off season about his potential .
Looks like Lehi Hopoate will revert to the juniors in the short term at least and Hodgson looks sharp ,not too sure of his ball playing ability and overall defence and a few versatile guys like Faulalo and Abby who can also play at the back .
Best if Parker can hopefully adapt his game to an edge role and do well A S A P .
No doubt if Humphries can show something useful as a 6 , should help his cause to be in contention for an ongoing bench spot with being able to cover 9 and 7 naturally as well

No Lehi Hopoate for us?? He looked really good against the Roosters last week. Exceptional speed and great awareness for such a young guy. Great talent in this family. Surely we are due for one of these guys to stick with us since dad's memorable days!!!!!
Would be good, after all the dramas we've had with the Fainus over the years.

The Broncs reserve grade team will be choc a block full of young talent dying to get their shot at first grade. We'll have our work cut out trying to win this game, our home advantage should help tho.
If you have read all the Manly club news . We have Great depth this season
With all this Great depth this season is another reason there should NO EXCUSES for missing the finals again

I assume they’ll announce the squad they are taking ??
It has been very well documented that we have plenty of depth this season and it should be a strong squad and there should be No Excuses

Further more ....
Injuries/Adversity are part of the game and they have struck both teams

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS​

PLAYERISSUERETURN
Tyrone MunroCollarboneTBC
Cody WalkerCalfRound 1
Jack WightonSuspensionRound 3
Campbell GrahamSternumRound 22

MANLY SEA EAGLES​

PLAYERISSUERETURN
Josh SchusterCalfRound 2
Toafofoa SipleySuspensionRound 3
Matt LodgeKneeRound 6-8

IMG_5832.jpeg

The Sea Eagles tackle the Brisbane Broncos in the final round of the NRL Pre-Season Challenge at 4 Pines Park, Brookvale, on Saturday, February 24, at 5.55pm.

It will be the Broncos first appearance at Brookvale in almost 10 years. To celebrate the occasion, 2024 Sea Eagles Members will be admitted free.
Looking forward to it but correct me if I’m wrong, we didn’t all receive membership cards this year. How are you supposed to show you're a member if not? I have a random email with my first name. Do you reckon that will do?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8