Trial vs Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The team they had out there was the best out of 3 feeder teams we shouldn't be to hard on ourselves.
We are pretty well fed too feathered friend from the plates of the Peninsula and Blacktown areas
Players like the Turbos and the Olakau’atus and Koulas are proof of that

We are pretty well fed too feathered friend from the plates of the Peninsula and Blacktown areas
Players like the Turbos and the Olakau’atus and Koulas are proof of that
I live up here Bozo, and the quality running around in the Qld cup these days is getting bigger and better by the year.

I’m glad someone else is seeing what I’m seeing. He looks to be easily overpowered even if he does stick. Some guys who are built low to the ground, use their centre of gravity to be quite stout defenders (Koroisau). Unfortunately, Gordon doesn’t seem to have this trait and is steamrolled frequently.

I also think his service/passing is terrible. He does this ‘pause’ as he collects the ball and the spirals are less than crisp. The young Broncos 9 was easily the best hooker in the game yesterday.
Indeed. I have been underwhelmed by Gordon on several occasions now. Only a trial yes and not writing him off but its less than ideal. On the flip side as you mentioned the Broncos dummy half Blake Mozer was streets ahead and just looks a ready made first grader when he develops physically ( or maybe ready now he's that good ). Wish we could poach him somehow,

Indeed. I have been underwhelmed by Gordon on several occasions now. Only a trial yes and not writing him off but its less than ideal. On the flip side as you mentioned the Broncos dummy half Blake Mozer was streets ahead and just looks a ready made first grader when he develops physically ( or maybe ready now he's that good ). Wish we could poach him somehow,
Ive been saying for 2 years that Mozer, Iro and Mariner were good targets for us.

We've missed our time and all 3 will make a mark this year I think.

Ive been saying for 2 years that Mozer, Iro and Mariner were good targets for us.

We've missed our time and all 3 will make a mark this year I think.
Maybe Iro for Talau but hopefully Tom can show something pleasing with Manly now
Looks like there are or could be some up and coming 9 options out there , club has essentially just focused on Gordie , Humphries and Lawton as back ups to Froggy for a variety of reasons and just have to see how that plays out

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8