trial vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Elgey has a good kicking game. Puts up a huge bomb, roosters drop it 10 m out. 2 tackles later we dive over from dummy half and score. Halftime manly 18-10

I love this commentator. He is just killing it. It’s so bad it’s beautiful. Appreciate this if you can. The dudes probably only nineteen and calling this is a dream come true. But one tip. You don’t need to yell out the dummy half’s name every time there’s a play the ball.
He's better than that bloke last week who only named the Sharks players.

The biggest disappointment in that first half was suli he has so much potential but he can't hold the ball !!!

Elgey has been impressive so far

Suli's hands need chopping off.
He might have more luck with stumps.

I've no idea who the #13 is, but he is MOTM so far.
Hitting like a sledgehammer, and is everywhere.

Never a doubt . We are in front . A few lose balls and it is good to get the cobwebs out of the way in the trial games .

I'm enjoying Elgeys short kicking game too.

And lastly, Parker has looked like somewhere in between Blactown and brookvale.

I hope Des makes the backs practice grubber defence and catching footballs this week.

I do understand that footballs are hard to catch though; given they are slippery and weirdly shaped objects that don't resemble hot chicks or insta models.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10