Tszyu Teaches Harrison a lesson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jeez that ensign was hard to watch. He was done in the middle of the ring and tim was able to just push his head and aim up.

Guy I know and used to work with drew on the undercard. Didn't see the fight but Koen has been fighting well lately

I must be going soft in my middle age. I thought it went on too long. Ref should’ve stopped the fight when is was obvious the seppo was only standing because of the ropes.

Mate ... I'm going to have to ask for a woke ruling on the use of the term "seppo" ... both universally, and specifically when used to describe an African American ....

Do we have anybody online that is qualified in wokeness .. that can adjudicate please ...

Mate ... I'm going to have to ask for a woke ruling on the use of the term "seppo" ... both universally, and specifically when used to describe an African American ....

Do we have anybody online that is qualified in wokeness .. that can adjudicate please ...
I googled it, it's a 'mildly derogatory' slang for an american, derived from Septic Tank/Yank.
So nothin g to do with race apparently. So hold your woke horses there Woodie, nothing to panic about yet.

I googled it, it's a 'mildly derogatory' slang for an american, derived from Septic Tank/Yank.
So nothin g to do with race apparently. So hold your woke horses there Woodie, nothing to panic about yet.
Haha, SER8 telling @Woodsie to hold his woke horses. That is pure gold. (Yes, I know it’s a pisstake. But just imagine if we had a newbie Silvertails member. And they read that interaction, and thought, better watch out what I say around this @Woodsie woke character. Just wow, wokeness is everywhere. And then he/she thought, lucky that @SeaEagleRock8 person was on hand to offer a non-leftie look at the situation. He must watch Sky news a lot……(Someone stop me, my imagination is running wild I tell ya!).

***and just an FYI wether you want to hear one of my travelling tales from long, long ago, here it comes.
So me and the boss are on a banana boat in Bangkok 30 years ago listening to a young Thai travel guide point out interesting and relevant facts along the way. Then he asked if anyone had any questions. Big mistake. This loud mouthed American in the brightest Hawaiian shirt I have ever seen, gets up, grabs the mic, and proceeds to tell all and sundry that in fact all of the Thai guides dates and information were bullshiit. He then went on to tell us all his version of Thai history from the unequivocal view of his being on R&R there when the Vietnam war was on. Eventually the bloke in front of us (another American) stood up, and told him to STFU , sit down, apologise to the young Thai tour guide. Then his last remark was, ‘No wonder they call us seppos!’.
As we were leaving the boat, I couldn’t help myself. I had to know what seppos meant, and why it made Captain loudmouth hand the mic back and indeed apologise. So I asked him. He said it goes like this, seppo>septic tank>septic tank yank. And what is a septic tank full of?…..and there you go. I have no memory about the historical details the tour guide had said. But I never forgot the origin of ‘seppos’.
(there ya go, you never stop learning on Silvertails @:D).

Never said it was specifically a possible racial slur ... but comparing any person to a storage facility for faeces and urine can hardly be appropriate ....

And then there is the fact that if you called anyone from below the Mason - Dixon line a yank it would be a grave insult ...

I just thought we were better than that ...

Haha, SER8 telling @Woodsie to hold his woke horses. That is pure gold. (Yes, I know it’s a pisstake. But just imagine if we had a newbie Silvertails member. And they read that interaction, and thought, better watch out what I say around this @Woodsie woke character. Just wow, wokeness is everywhere. And then he/she thought, lucky that @SeaEagleRock8 person was on hand to offer a non-leftie look at the situation. He must watch Sky news a lot……(Someone stop me, my imagination is running wild I tell ya!).

***and just an FYI wether you want to hear one of my travelling tales from long, long ago, here it comes.
So me and the boss are on a banana boat in Bangkok 30 years ago listening to a young Thai travel guide point out interesting and relevant facts along the way. Then he asked if anyone had any questions. Big mistake. This loud mouthed American in the brightest Hawaiian shirt I have ever seen, gets up, grabs the mic, and proceeds to tell all and sundry that in fact all of the Thai guides dates and information were bullshiit. He then went on to tell us all his version of Thai history from the unequivocal view of his being on R&R there when the Vietnam war was on. Eventually the bloke in front of us (another American) stood up, and told him to STFU , sit down, apologise to the young Thai tour guide. Then his last remark was, ‘No wonder they call us seppos!’.
As we were leaving the boat, I couldn’t help myself. I had to know what seppos meant, and why it made Captain loudmouth hand the mic back and indeed apologise. So I asked him. He said it goes like this, seppo>septic tank>septic tank yank. And what is a septic tank full of?…..and there you go. I have no memory about the historical details the tour guide had said. But I never forgot the origin of ‘seppos’.
(there ya go, you never stop learning on Silvertails @:D).

My in laws are from the deep South ... "so far back in the woods, you have to pipe sunshine in" ... and they would go all postal and banjo playing on you if you called them Yankees ....

I just logged on because I realised the Tim Tszyu vs Carlos Ocampo fight was on...

And it's over.

1st round knock out to Tim.

1 min 17 seconds

Whispers of a Tszyu v Crawford match-up getting louder. Crawford is widely regarded as the best in the world 'pound-for-pound', if it happens would surely be one of the biggest fights any Australian boxer has been in?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2