[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Do we reach a stage where they say 'you are up Tommy boy" even if he is only 90-95% right.

We saw Cronk play a GF and could of worn a hired a Dinner Suit and not needed to get dry cleaned by full time. different injury sure.
Are we smart enough to firstly come up with, and secondly, actually execute, a gameplan like the Roosters were able to?
I say nein.

We have enough trouble executing a simple backline passing play at the moment.

I guess the stark fact is Tom has missed 2 games we would never hoped to win anyway.

There are 2 more such matches upcoming vs. Goons ( who we never beat) and the Panffers.

0 and 4 is my guess.

Bring Tom back round 5 vs Tits and then round 6 is Tigers. If we don't win both of them I am happy to call it.

No point waiting any longer for him, we need to roll the dice.

The season will be over if he comes back in Round 10. I can't see us beating anyone anytime soon. The Dragons will beat us on Friday night, we never play any good at night.
Actually don't play good in the daytime either lol.
Defence is what wins games and we don't have any.

Just posted by Tom on Instagram

Turbo running.jpg

Im not happy with how we are going like all of us , however to call time on Turbo now is i think very harsh , yes we need him and he's not there , but think back a while of another player in Gutho , loads of injuries out lots and we pushed him out , now look how he's going .
Turbo has a long time left in the game and is what Manly need in determination and sacrifice to get out there and play , im sure he's not happy with it either.

Just read the fullback story on the NRL site, good read, interesting to see Brendan Elliots name in the list and Tries saved per game had led the way.
Also Brad Arthur’s view on the FB position.
But the most powerful part was slater’s comments at the end of the article.
worth reading!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8