Turbos to lead Future NSW Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

smithy

Reserve Grader
The blokes at Foxsports have put together future origin teams for NSW and QLD based on players under 24. The NSW team looks head and shoulders above the QLD team. Hopefully NSW can lean on the Trbojevic brothers to create their own Dynasty.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/st...y/news-story/dd7b3431db72f02fd2d4ce8b59ee1486

Future State of Origin: NSW v QLD picked from NRL players yet to reach their 24th birthday
STATE OF ORIGIN

• December 20, 2017 6:29am
  • by BEN GLOVER AND TONY WEBECK
  • Source: FOX SPORTS
77ee17cfcf437a9b5ede1aa185f4cc1d

The next generation for NSW and Queensland.Source: FOX SPORTS
BRAD Fittler has wasted no time in planning for a future NSW side, naming a 38-man Emerging Blues squad just a month into his tenure as his state’s head coach.

And with Queensland’s generation of champions starting to reach their mid-30s, there’s no better time to look the battles to come when Cameron Smith no longer leads the Maroons out.

That may be a couple of years away yet, but the Blues need something to hang their hat on and it might as well start here.

Watch every NRL premiership game live in 2018 on Fox Sports. Sign up here to stream for free on a two week trial >

656869_640x360_large_20171217115117.jpg

Fittler bolsters staff

0:40
Using the criteria that no player is eligible for either state if they have turned 24 at the time this story is published, foxsports.com.au has picked two Origin sides of the future.

Wearing the NSW selector’s hat and making the case for an upcoming era of Blues dominance is Ben Glover.

Across the Tweed, Tony Webeck runs the rule over Queensland’s rising stars, picking the Maroons side to continue a dynasty that has reached 12 years and counting.

FUTURE BLUES

1. Tom Trbojevic (21)

2. Nick Cotric (19)

3. Jack Bird (22)

4. Latrell Mitchell (20)

5. Clint Gutherson (23)

6. Mitchell Moses (23)

7. Nathan Cleary (20)

8. David Klemmer (23)

9. Jayden Brailey (21)

10. Daniel Saifiti (21)

11. Angus Crichton (21)

12. Tepai Moeroa (22)

13. Jake Trbojevic (23)

14. Connor Watson (21)

15. Payne Haas (18)

16. Alex Twal (21)

17. Sione Mata’utia (21)

FUTURE MAROONS

1. Valentine Holmes (22)

2. Nene MacDonald (23)

3. Enari Tuala (19)

4. Brenko Lee (22)

5. Marcus Jensen (21)

6. Cameron Munster (23)

7. Ashley Taylor (22)

8. Patrick Carrigan (19)

9. Jake Turpin (21)

10. Christian Welch (23)

11. Coen Hess (21)

12. Corey Oates (23)

13. Keegan Hipgrave (20)

14. Anthony Milford (23)

15. Lindsay Collins (21)

16. Jaydn Su’a (20)

17. Patrick Kaufusi (23)

I dont rate Bird to be honest, he was a good running 6 but at centre he hasnt been noticed in my eyes. He also comes across as a guy who wants only money and fame and thats why he turned down the chnace to be a one club players because he wanted a pay rise, it wasnt for an opportunity to play 6 cause he will still be playing centre.

That nsw forward pack is woeful who the hell is alex twal haha some tigers benchy lol and mitchell moses cmon man hes pure garbage like corey norman has a few tricks up his very short sleeves but thats it.. also a turnstile in defence. Gutherson should be the 6 not wasted on the wing but interesting times ahead.. im keen on freddy with Gould pulling the strings it might make Origin interesting again as its been dead to me since the inglis rebound try.. used to love it now its just a normal nrl game nsw always loses

That nsw forward pack is woeful who the hell is alex twal haha some tigers benchy lol and mitchell moses cmon man hes pure garbage like corey norman has a few tricks up his very short sleeves but thats it.. also a turnstile in defence. Gutherson should be the 6 not wasted on the wing but interesting times ahead.. im keen on freddy with Gould pulling the strings it might make Origin interesting again as its been dead to me since the inglis rebound try.. used to love it now its just a normal nrl game nsw always loses
Gutho isnt a 6.

I dont rate Bird to be honest, he was a good running 6 but at centre he hasnt been noticed in my eyes. He also comes across as a guy who wants only money and fame and thats why he turned down the chnace to be a one club players because he wanted a pay rise, it wasnt for an opportunity to play 6 cause he will still be playing centre.
Let bird have a season under bennett. If he is crap then, well then he is crap.

I like the pack. Turbo, Klemmer, Crichton and Moeroa are all guns. Klemmer and Moeroa are tough and aggressive, turbo is turbo and Crichton has that something special. Haas already is a monster and shows all the signs of being elite. Saifiti, Brailey are good and could develop into something. Twal so so.

Gutho isnt a 6.
The guy killed it there this year hes the reason the shmeels did so well.. seems the force is not strong with this one

Gutho isnt a 6.
How can you disagree when he was up there in the dally m race until he got hurt.. and do you think moses is better than gutho? Surely not moses isnt close to origin and gutherson should be there 100% he can play well anywhere in the backline and wants to win and isnt scared to get involved.. one of the best players last year easily and he kicks goals

How can you disagree when he was up there in the dally m race until he got hurt.. and do you think moses is better than gutho? Surely not moses isnt close to origin and gutherson should be there 100% he can play well anywhere in the backline and wants to win and isnt scared to get involved.. one of the best players last year easily and he kicks goals
Because Gutho was playing fullback, his five-eight performances are very overrated aswell. Plus many many better players ahead of him for origin in all positions.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10