• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Never saw what the hype was with turpin, we'd just be replacing average with average.

Need a proper hooker. Manase's trial can't come fast enough so that we can get it over and done with one way or another.
Signing Hookers who cant make 1st grade is not the way to go....sorry, it's a NO from me also...

I have - almost every game our forwards are slower in just about every contest.....and not to excuse some woeful defence on that right edge, but it's from the middle being comprimised they are constantly under so much pressure.
Sorry I was watching different games.

Sorry I was watching different games.
Fair enough, you must have been watching Penrith instead of Manly @:smirk:

All is good mate, as it's healthy to have differing opinions, but I do see Manly slower in the middle in everything, from playing the ball in attack after often being dominated and when we are defending the opposition beats our defenders off the ground, often playing the ball with players still getting onside or at marker....this creates the momentum that adds to our defensive issues on the edges.

Fair enough, you must have been watching Penrith instead of Manly @:smirk:

All is good mate, as it's healthy to have differing opinions, but I do see Manly slower in the middle in everything, from playing the ball in attack after often being dominated and when we are defending the opposition beats our defenders off the ground, often playing the ball with players still getting onside or at marker....this creates the momentum that adds to our defensive issues on the edges.
Very slow line speed in defence. Painfully slow in fact. Then that transfers to our slow play the balls in attack etc

Broncos fans would be glad to see him go. Pretty good guide.

Turpin at Manly???
No No No No No!!!

I watched him 2018, 2019 at Redcliffe and he just wasn't that good. I'm surprised he's last so long at the broncos. We don't want their rejects. We have one and that's enough.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10