Typical Sydney

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So there are far more heteros in the world but they don't feel the need to lurk around public toilets and ravish each other in public?

Why is this?

So there are far more heteros in the world but they don't feel the need to lurk around public toilets and ravish each other in public?

Why is this?

Because there is a female involved. A good friend of mine has come out of the closet , and he said being gay is more fun , because both interesed parties are men, and well , we know what men are like. Do it anywhere , anytime.

I just have a problem with any one getting turned on in a toilet. If they do what does that tell ya?! There are a lot better places.

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=Matabele]
As if you blokes don't know hetero couples that have had a quickie in the toilets, or done it yourselves for that matter!

And everyone stoped and stared. They don't run off in all directions screaming at the top of their lungs.

the difference being these are 'couples' you are talking about (as in they already know each other)- the blokes meeting up at toilets don't know each other and are randoms rocking up looking for thrills...you got to wonder about just rocking up and dropping it on the first person you see in the toilet- thats a bit different....I'm pretty farken far from a homophobe but I wouldn't let any of my nephews use those toilets!
[/quote]

So men and women just just fall in lust with each other, drop the clothes and go for it in a toilet somewhere?

Or is this random sort of thing more prevalent in the gay sub-culture?

What are you suggesting?

[/quote]

thats what I'm suggesting

I just have a problem with any one getting turned on in a toilet. If they do what does that tell ya?! There are a lot better places.

If you're going to get poo all over your person what better place?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7