Tyrone May

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I‘m kind of torn about this decision whether or not to recruit May. Part of me say ”No way” because he could re-offend in different action of stupidity, however part of me give a person another chance so he redeemed himself just like Walker. Toss of a coin at least.
Let him get ‘another chance’ somewhere else, like Centrelink.

He is another misogynistic deadsh-t, who should have worn out his welcome in rugba league.

Let him get ‘another chance’ somewhere else, like Centrelink.

He is another misogynistic deadsh-t, who should have worn out his welcome in rugba league.
He has come form a struggling family and needs nurturing

The right coach with a different environment can bring the best version out of him

We are all a work in progress and so is May

Always remember feathered freinds

Hope is the last thing that ends

Whilst there is life there is hope

Yes a clear message - just not heeded by Nathan, who immediately backed May in a social media post.
Dont get me wrong, Nathan is a good player but I think he is starting to believe his own publicity, and I think he is starting to think he is bigger than the game. His old man should tell him to pull his head in, but after what he did to the Tigers, he is no better himself so I dont think that will happen

Dont get me wrong, Nathan is a good player but I think he is starting to believe his own publicity, and I think he is starting to think he is bigger than the game. His old man should tell him to pull his head in, but after what he did to the Tigers, he is no better himself so I dont think that will happen
It’s hard to pull your head in when your chin acts as an impediment.

On a serious note, it’s clear that some forum members still do not get it. It’s not ok to do what May originally got himself in trouble over. Ask any female if you’re still unsure what notionally 50% of RL supporters might think.

It’s not ok to post some triumphalist bull**** after their GF win. Clearly he does not think he did anything wrong. That would indicate that he could do something like that again. That would be terrible for the victim and a PR disaster for the club that employs him.

He is either a troubled young man or just a complete deadsh-t, with a criminal record thrown in.

Manly do not need to recruit him. We are not desperate. We finished in the top 4.

You do not risk fan and any media goodwill, corporate support and sponsorships, just to give some poor misunderstood (cough) young player another go. We already have one or two problem cases, why import another?

He is not worth it. He is not even a particularly talented player.

Last edited:
He has come form a struggling family and needs nurturing

The right coach with a different environment can bring the best version out of him

We are all a work in progress and so is May
Bozo there are many who have come from struggling families but not all are fu(king spineless grubs like May! He got a chance to live a comfortable life yet decided he is above others & can ruin a girls reputation just coz he’s special. If that was my daughter he did those things to he wouldn’t be playing any sport….guaranteed! He’s a spineless worm as are his mates that support his indiscretions. As for Cleary well he’s another piece of $hit that karma will get eventually!

Bozo there are many who have come from struggling families but not all are fu(king spineless grubs like May! He got a chance to live a comfortable life yet decided he is above others & can ruin a girls reputation just coz he’s special. If that was my daughter he did those things to he wouldn’t be playing any sport….guaranteed! He’s a spineless worm as are his mates that support his indiscretions. As for Cleary well he’s another piece of $hit that karma will get eventually!
I dont condone or support that type of behaviour

And I am all for do the crime do the time

But some of us are lucky not to be brought up in a dysfunctional family and most of the ones that are also end up with issues .

There is hope for every one to become their best version and a change of environment and mentors goes along way to rehabilitation

I am sure if May was our family member we would all be more empathetic

No one is perfect and we all are struggling with out demons and We are all a work in progress

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10