Tyrone Peachey back flip

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is there a sarcasm button I can push.
Must be next to the Hypocrisy button :giggle:

2958ACC600000578-3110641-image-a-1_1433407217091.jpg

Chez had a contractual right to do what he did, but he still got the Manly bias big time :swear:

#RUOK is lost on the NRL Media community

After Cherry's backflip, the NRL introduced a 10 day cooling off period to prevent it happening like that again. Players could still get out of signed contracts, but they only had 10 days to do so once the contract had been lodged with the NRL.

Peachey signed with the Titans in March and I dare say the Titans wouldn't have wasted much, if any, time in lodging that contract with the NRL. That's a bit more than 10 days ago.

If Peachy backflips, will the QLD SOO selectors blacklist him for a few seasons ?

No, but you know Fittler won't do that.

It seems to me that Garth Brennan is modelling the titans on the storm. He wants players that can not only play disciplined, structured footy....but can also slot into different positions to cover for injuries. Peach can obviously do both, with a big slant towards the latter. That's probably another reason he let LG go. Too instinctive and not enough versatility.

I think when the titans signed him, Brennan was looking for wins wherever he could find them. He may have seen enough in their squad now...and Tyrone Roberts's arrival next year, to save themselves a quid and give TP the opportunity to try to negotiate a deal somewhere else. It's win/win for them. If they can save themselves some cash, and spend it on some young up and comer...great!! If TP can't get a deal done elsewhere, and ends up at the titans....great!!

The Titans seem to be assembling a fairly handy and well balanced roster actually . Boyd due there also to join James , Arrow , Procter and Wallace in their pack . Potential match winner in Brimson , Taylor , Don and other competitive players and now possibly Peachy . Greenberg has done his best to harm Manly 's ability to manage to organize a best optimum roster for next season with salary cap uncertainty but this disadvantaged position surely can not continue for too much longer .

^^^ I'd love us to get our hands on the titans young forward...Max King!
Just ask Greg 1nglis. Isn't he from that great Qld town of Kempsey? And the Bowraville Tigers, aren't they part of the QRL's "South of the Border" competition.....

And Shnorky Shterling is from that great NSW town of Toowoomba. lol

Here's some more to kill the time...

James Tamou – Palmerston North, New Zealand

Sam Thaiday – Sydney, New South Wales

James McManus – Banff, Scotland

Billy Moore – Tenterfield, New South Wales

Ben Elias – Tripoli, Lebanon

Josh Papalii – Auckland, New Zealand

Josh Dugan – Tuggeranong, Australian Capital Territory

Michael Crocker – Sydney, New South Wales

Timana Tahu – Melbourne, Victoria

Adrian Lam – Rabaul, Papua New Guinea

Israel Folau – Minto, New South Wales

Willie Mason – Auckland, New Zealand

Petero Civoniceva – Suva, Fiji

Matt Gillett – Macksville, New South Wales

Tonie Carroll – Christchurch, New Zealand

Ian Roberts – London, England

Brad Thorn – Mosgiel, New Zealand

Robbie O'Davis – Kurrajong, New South Wales

John Hopoate – Nukuʻalofa, Tonga

Paul Bowman – Newcastle, New South Wales

Julian O'Neill – Hornsby, New South Wales

Chris Johns – Brisbane, Queensland

Karmichael Hunt – Auckland, New South Wales

Last edited:
I'd love us to get our hands on the titans young forward

And Shnorky Shterling is from that great NSW town of Toowoomba. lol

Here's some more to kill the time...

James Tamou – Palmerston North, New Zealand

Sam Thaiday – Sydney, New South Wales

James McManus – Banff, Scotland

Billy Moore – Tenterfield, New South Wales

Ben Elias – Tripoli, Lebanon

Josh Papalii – Auckland, New Zealand

Josh Dugan – Tuggeranong, Australian Capital Territory

Michael Crocker – Sydney, New South Wales

Timana Tahu – Melbourne, Victoria

Adrian Lam – Rabaul, Papua New Guinea

Israel Folau – Minto, New South Wales

Willie Mason – Auckland, New Zealand

Petero Civoniceva – Suva, Fiji

Matt Gillett – Macksville, New South Wales

Tonie Carroll – Christchurch, New Zealand

Ian Roberts – London, England

Brad Thorn – Mosgiel, New Zealand

Robbie O'Davis – Kurrajong, New South Wales

John Hopoate – Nukuʻalofa, Tonga

Paul Bowman – Newcastle, New South Wales

Julian O'Neill – Hornsby, New South Wales

Chris Johns – Brisbane, Queensland

Karmichael Hunt – Auckland, New South Wales

You bored or something? LOL

You forgot Steve Rogers who was born on the Gold Coast, Mat Rogers who was born in Sydney, Lote Tuqiri who was born in Korolevu in Fiji, Akuila Uate from Votua, Fiji.....@:p

You bored or something? LOL

You forgot Steve Rogers who was born on the Gold Coast, Mat Rogers who was born in Sydney, Lote Tuqiri who was born in Korolevu in Fiji, Akuila Uate from Votua, Fiji.....@:p

The birth places help explain the grubbiness and cheating aspects of some of the Qld players.

@;)

Peacheys just a big farking sook. The club offered $$$, he grabbed it (good on him). All the excuses that are coming out now didn't worry him then! Welfare, pleeaasee, cry me a river. Get a real job and see how your welfare (and bank balance) is!

Where’s the media harassment around Peachey because of his proposed backflip?

DCE was on the news almost nightly for months and hounded at the beach and other places even with his family.

Now it’s another club and they just let it slide until it’s settled one way or the other....as they should’ve with DCE.

I’d laugh if he ended up coming to us.

Can you imagine the media sinking the boot into us and DCE all over again because it was the nasty Manly club that made a Peachey backflip!

I don’t blame the Titans for having their right to have him honour his contract. Unlike DCE, his cooling off period is way over.

The Titans seem to be assembling a fairly handy and well balanced roster actually . Boyd due there also to join James , Arrow , Procter and Wallace in their pack . Potential match winner in Brimson , Taylor , Don and other competitive players and now possibly Peachy . Greenberg has done his best to harm Manly 's ability to manage to organize a best optimum roster for next season with salary cap uncertainty but this disadvantaged position surely can not continue for too much longer .

Fairly decent hooker too, Nathan Peats.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10