Underrated Underrated Overrated!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree that Jamie Lyon is seriously underrated in the NRL this year, I think on form he's in the top 3 players for the season. He certainly doesn't get enough praise.

I've said Kurt Gidley is the most over-rated player in the game for about 4 years, nothing has changed my mind. Although Jarryd Hayne has pushed him hard this year.

willstyles link said:
Agree that Jamie Lyon is seriously underrated in the NRL this year, I think on form he's in the top 3 players for the season. He certainly doesn't get enough praise.

I've said Kurt Gidley is the most over-rated player in the game for about 4 years, nothing has changed my mind. Although Jarryd Hayne has pushed him hard this year.

ooh I forgot about Gidley.

I couldn't agree more, he is so horribly overrated it makes me sick to my stomach.

His brother was a good player, but kurt doesn't even have a bit of that skill and talent.

In fact besides kicking goals I barely noticed him in the game that they beat us

1. Shane Rodney. Last year I would have said Robbo, but he's had a quiet 2010.  Rodney is a stand out this year for us.  Killer is also underrated, but at a different level.

2. Preston Campbell -sh!ts all over most of the halfbacks the blues have used in Origin in the last few years.

3. Brett White, just ahead of Ben 'push and run' Creagh.  I used to rate Creagh, but he has been completely useless in recent seasons.  White gets the nod over Creagh for this one because White has always been completely useless.  I think ppl are being a bit harsh on Hayne. As annoying as he is, and as big as his head is, he does have talent.

Nthn NSW link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=184583.msg283335#msg283335 date=1281394366]
(1) Jason King
(2) Jason King
(3) Jamie Soward
Good to see you done the right thing and voted for your son Mr King:)
[/quote]

Son?  I am his love child

I don't know if people have misunderstood the question, but if your answer to number 2 is a manly player they must by definition be the answer to number 1 as well. You can not list to different manly players for the first 2.

Actually we can,Manly is an NRL Team and we have underrated in spades

King
Rodney
Lyon to a degree
Matai
Gulavoa
Robertson
Need i continue?

Rusty link said:
I don't know if people have misunderstood the question, but if your answer to number 2 is a manly player they must by definition be the answer to number 1 as well. You can not list to different manly players for the first 2.
Agreed.

1. Shane Rodney
2. Alan Tongue
3. Brett White

1. Tony Williams - lots of people rate him as the worst player to ever lace up a boot and he is far better than that
2. Tongue is right up there for me too
3. Nate Myles - He is a plodder

1) Tony Williams ( tall poppy syndrome or at least "big" poppy syndrome.) or Matt Ballin

2) Joel Thompson , Raiders ( this guy reminds me a lot of a young Steve Menzies - athletic backrower who play forwards or backs - wish we would sign him )

3) Nathan Hindmarsh - commentators love him and has been good in his day but is running on old slow legs - has a big heart but a broken body these days.

Shane link said:
Actually we can,Manly is an NRL Team and we have underrated in spades

King
Rodney
Lyon to a degree
Matai
Gulavoa
Robertson
Need i continue?

Yes no debate. Manly have plenty of underrated players, my point is if a player is from Manly and is the most underrated player in the NRL then by definition they must also be the most underrated player at Manly. You can't say that Rodney is the most underrated NRL player for instance but only the second most underrated at Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6