• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm alright at doing a little photoshop here and there, going to see if I can make a Manly jersey design, sounds fun... Especially seeing I don't have to put that green blob (coco joy logo) over it! ;)

I'm alright at doing a little photoshop here and there, going to see if I can make a Manly jersey design, sounds fun... Especially seeing I don't have to put that green blob over it! ;)

Maybe they were told of our potential new signings and were impressed enough to back us as major sponsors?!?! Wishful thinking on my part

But but Penn and co are useless! Sponsors are abandoning us! Heavily discounted blurgh blahhhh! And the everything else that has been said here! Could it... not be true???

Bloody hell, you're still defending these clowns.

I admire your loyalty to them but you're fighting an uphill battle.

They are clueless and are just lucky URM have been connected to the club & probably offered the sponsorship due to the love the owner has for our club.

Good on URM, at least it's a bit of positive news from all the sh*t we've had to suck up these last 2 years.

I'm so happy that URM have continued and increased there support for us. Local, and proud..... Couldn't be better. Thanks URM for helping to keep this great club alive.

URM are a good fit and hopefully they can use this to expand their other departments that are more down to choice - sensitive document destruction etc. That way they get some good return as well.

Bloody hell, you're still defending these clowns.

I admire your loyalty to them but you're fighting an uphill battle.

They are clueless and are just lucky URM have been connected to the club & probably offered the sponsorship due to the love the owner has for our club.

Good on URM, at least it's a bit of positive news from all the sh*t we've had to suck up these last 2 years.
We sucked up all the boardroom **** and infighting and yada yada WHEN WE WERE WINNING but you add losing to that equation and suddenly everyone can't cope.

We sucked up all the boardroom **** and infighting and yada yada WHEN WE WERE WINNING but you add losing to that equation and suddenly everyone can't cope.

Nice to see you still posting in here Scott, especially with all the **** we throw your way.

PS: is there someway you could find it in your heart to **** off Uncle ZtH, that would make many on Silvertails really happy!!

Some very good news (if really really really official) and URM have been great supporters putting their cash in - maybe they are also members too!!!!!!!!!!

We should also thank Parra and todd's office because I'm assuming that the amount of work URM got from them for destroying ...um 'documents' made them a very profitable company this year!!!!

manlyURM.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4