Utility - Brown/Api/Parcell/Hoppa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mac

In some format or another I think Bazz will definitely continue to change the team around. The reason is it is a pretty messed up squad that won't have tie to gel. Filled with relatively new players now that the old guard has all but had last drinks.

Either Parcell/Api for the hooker role, but both of them won't get a starting and bench spot. My guess Bazz goes for Api and Brown on the bench.

My pick would be Parcell if he is injury free and fit to start and then i would have Hoppa as utility that could play on the edge, centre, in the halves most likely or the hooking role. I really think this Hoppa kid will be solid this year and make his way into the side. As much as people think Brown is OK in this utility role I think Hoppa is the younger, more aggressive an most likely quicker alternative.

Good question about Jamil Hopoate. Is he training with Manly? Does he yet have a contract? Has he completed his requirements set down by the League? As usual Manly's PR people such as Peters, rabbit on about things we already know but dont reveal to fans what we want to know. What is Jamil's status? What is Meehan's status? What is the situation with Stewart and Matai? Has DCE had an operation to repair damage from last year? How is Tom T recovery going?

This Sea Eagles admin is either trying to keep secret happenings in the club or they are just too damned lazy to care about what supporters are being told. I seem to know more about what is happening at other clubs, such as Penrith, than Manly. Come on Peters. Up your game. You are a journalist arent you? How about doing a journos job and giving us the news instead of tired old positive swings on news we already know about players. Sheeesh

Good question about Jamil Hopoate. Is he training with Manly? Does he yet have a contract? Has he completed his requirements set down by the League? As usual Manly's PR people such as Peters, rabbit on about things we already know but dont reveal to fans what we want to know. What is Jamil's status? What is Meehan's status? What is the situation with Stewart and Matai? Has DCE had an operation to repair damage from last year? How is Tom T recovery going?

This Sea Eagles admin is either trying to keep secret happenings in the club or they are just too damned lazy to care about what supporters are being told. I seem to know more about what is happening at other clubs, such as Penrith, than Manly. Come on Peters. Up your game. You are a journalist arent you? How about doing a journos job and giving us the news instead of tired old positive swings on news we already know about players. Sheeesh
Zorba is now a consultant- if he is anything like most consultants he will be full of goods ideas that simply don't work in the real world

Well Meehan is training even named by the club in their last release of training photos, but that is about all we know

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8