Vent your spleen thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Danners. We weren't good enough, and there was zero bias mate. Hoppa's "high" hit was a tap, at best. That no try, ok, I can't defend that, it was a **** decision, but who knows if we would have won given that a try?

Des will be like me, and will want a much more heart filled, 80 minute effort next week.

The decisions won't be in the refs hands then.

Matabele said:
Dan, Cambo might need a bit of time in the sin bin?

Not on my account mate. I have given as much as I have received. It's all good mate :)

Yeah Ryan I agree had we played better we win and had we converted 2 of our tries we win.

A tap or not it was high, that is a penalty. It was at the other end of the field so why not there.

We may not have won after that no try but we were denied the opportunity to see the poor officiating cost us any opportunity to win that game.

I reckon des will be ****ting frizbies actually mate.
His team managed to score 20 points, plus were robbed of atleast another 4 by the video ref and managed to stay intouch with the opposition who had the rub of the green all night. Plenty of heart out there tonight.
****ty ball handling, but enough ticker

Disgraceful decision. What was that moron in the box thinking. Does he not understand the concept of "towards the opposition dead ball line" ? What a farkin muppet.

And how was that soft flop that Killer did against the Rorters last year worth an 8 point try and blatant knee to Hoppas head not ?

If Hollywood Bill doesn't give that idiot in the box a few weeks rest then he is kidding.

Guys, I'll have 17 George Roses, before I have 17 of those robot personality type players (I'll leave it at that).

You all have to agree with that, right?

Ryan said:
Guys, I'll have 17 George Roses, before I have 17 of those robot personality type players (I'll leave it at that).
So you're taking Cambo seriously and f%$$#ing back off the Norths?

From what I've seen of George Rose I think the 17 robot personalities would win a game against 17 Rose's easily. Have you seen Rose's lateral defense?

Good call regarding an investigation of Match officals. Either they are bloody hopeless or they are cheating. and me thinks to get to the lofty position of central referee/video referee or touch judge then you must be some what capable.I refereed for over twenty years without the use of video ref miked touch judges or a second ref, I made quite afew mistakes but no where near as many as this lot of refs are making

When refereeing decisions cost you games its a sign we're not doing things right as a whole to prevent such errors having such an impact on the result. We need to get beyond winning the grind results which open you up to a refereeing decisions having an influence due to the closeness.

Technical Coach said:
When refereeing decisions cost you games its a sign we're not doing things right as a whole to prevent such errors having such an impact on the result. We need to get beyond winning the grind results which open you up to a refereeing decisions having an influence due to the closeness.

It sounds like you don't believe games can be close if you have a better team. That's all tonight was - a close game with the result decided by poor calls.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8