Very big news about Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mr. Peters,
Here is Mr. Stewart's contract as requested.

mr-creosote-o.gif

I think there is a bit more water to go under the bridge before the snake issue is settled.

Ah well, back to Denise Richards,

denise-richards1.jpg

Palm trees, deserted island, thatch roof hut, nice comfy bed AND,.......well you know the rest !!

Aah I can only but dream!

When asked about Brett next year, Twent was actually quite short stating 'he is contracted next year'. So IMO was not a glowing endorsement that he WILL be here next year by any means, hopefully he will be moved on.

In other big news........Inglis goes missing in Cairns and Twent decides to branch into the hair styling market in his spare time and will be bringing out a range of hair mousse & gel products, called simply 'Twent'.

Last edited:
Lara on Fox sport announced Stewart not leaving nest he won't play tomorrow due to injury, he is expected to be here next year (promise Mark I heard it right) :p)

So that's the VERY BIG NEWS is it , gee I'm so sorry I missed it!

When asked about Brett next year, Twent was actually quite short stating 'he is contracted next year'. So IMO was not a glowing endorsement that he WILL be here next year by any means, hopefully he will be moved on.

In other big news........Inglis goes missing in Cairns and Twent decides to branch into the hair styling market in his spare time and will be bringing out a range of hair mouse & gel products, called simply 'Twent'.
Twenty bucks a bottle.

Twenty bucks a bottle.

And as a special introductory offer buy a 12 month supply of Twent products now and you get a free hair styling session with the man himself*. A truly exciting and news worthy offer.

(*For a limited time of this hour only or while stocks last and must redeem offer before midnight tonight. Also no product returns allowed under any circumstances. Disclaimer Twent gel and hair products are highly flammable and may cause health issues.)

And as a special introductory offer buy a 12 month supply of Twent products now and you get a free hair styling session with the man himself*. A truly exciting and news worthy offer.

(*For a limited time of this hour only or while stocks last and must redeem offer before midnight tonight. Also no product returns allowed under any circumstances. Disclaimer Twent gel and hair products are highly flammable and may cause health issues.)
I guess bozo won't be taking up the offer.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4