Video ref. What's the point?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Just watching the Bris V NQ match. The ref went to a video ref for a NQ try, but a similar Bronco try was awarded on the spot and, I reckon, would have been ruled no try fora couple of reasons.
There's no consistency, so get rid of them completely.

The Who said:
Just watching the Bris V NQ match. The ref went to a video ref for a NQ try, but a similar Bronco try was awarded on the spot and, I reckon, would have been ruled no try fora couple of reasons.
There's no consistency, so get rid of them completely.

WHO.. :p Who cares we won, it didn`t happen to us i dnt give a sh*t... ;)

I just hate video refs and the inconsistency with what they can and can't rule on and when they are called in to ajudicate.

I have noticed now & even towards the end of last season they mull over our tries longer than most other sides , like last week when Wolfie kicked in feild for DCE, & then they give it benefit of the doubt after abt 12 looks at it ,like they were trying to look for anything to not give it..

jjai said:
I have noticed now & even towards the end of last season they mull over our tries longer than most other sides , like last week when Wolfie kicked in feild for DCE, & then they give it benefit of the doubt after abt 12 looks at it ,like they were trying to look for anything to not give it..

That's been happening for years jjai

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8