VNRL TRading thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
UP - My offer of Marshall Chalk and a replacement front rower (Bryce Gibbs or Scott Logan) for Ruben Wiki Still stands.

The same offer goes out to Disco.. i see you need a back/winger... i'll trade you Chalk + either gibbs or scott logan for Ben Ross

You must have signed him like minutes before i tried too... i saw him available and hit recruit.. and it came up "tuaki is already being used in this competition" hahaha damn

Also, does who you make captain have any sort of bearing on the result??

From memory, no. It's purely cosmetic, though these days you should have the option of making everyone captain seeing as so many real NRL teams are falling for that egalitarian nonsense!

Well its getting close to kick off, if anyone wold like to secure the services of Charlie Tonga or Kane Cleal in exchange for some backs of similar class please advise asap :lol:

Well its getting close to kick off, if anyone wold like to secure the services of Charlie Tonga or Kane Cleal in exchange for some backs of similar class please advise asap :lol:

Kevin McGuiness and Paul Carriage are no longer in the NRL.

I'm still open for offers regarding a fullback/winger who plays regular firsts, not a superstar, but a starter

Anyone short of forwards, i could offer Weyman, Swann or Henderson or if the players is good enough maybe Brett White

I have James Stosic & Michael Hodgson (Gold Coast) Sam Rapira (Warriors) & Scott Logan (Raiders)avaialble for Rovelli if you are interested

I probably went a little premature (not usually my style ;) ) but i'll give it a week or two before i make up my mind to let him go. I want a full time player though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6