Wake up to yourselves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And what about DCE saying in his interview one win will change everything! He’s not thinking straight, not being honest with himself or anyone else for that matter, I know it’s already been mentioned but I want to bring it up again, his reaction after being pumped by Ravalawa, who does that, have you ever seen a player respond like that before? and if your his team mate, what do you think, his your captain, how’s that pump the team up, I’d be filthy and looking for the get square. His kidding himself, if he can’t see his part of the problem, his lost it. I want more from my captain, his tried laying down the law before and it just doesn’t work for him, he can’t pump the boys wheels, (because they find it hard to respect him) I don’t have the answer for an alternative because we are short on leaders, I wonder how it would affect Jake? Would it be good for his game or is he too emotional about his footy, meaning could he handle it and would he be able to get some passion and respect happening. Maybe Tom when he returns, RTS can do it from the back, the boys would listen and follow Tom, he has an aura, worth a thought. can’t maintain the current status quo, it’s toxic.

Well maybe he was thanking him (Ravalawa) for electing him "El Presidente" of the Elliott Street Cartel, I mean the RLPA.

You would swear the first two matches he was carrying how to vote cards to the ground and handing them out during your game such was the absolute garbage he served us fans.

I'm as optimistic as anyone.... well maybe except @BOZO but I'm in the camp of avoiding the spoon will be classed as a successful season.
Hello Feathered friend @Clint , I hope you had a good day

We are all as optimistic as we want to be
We all have doubts and negative thoughts that run through our mind all the time and it is all about challenging those thoughts with a positive outlook .
If we do this often then our positive outlook becomes a habit as we are all creatures of habits .

Let us focus on......
Our injured players getting back on the field
Des finally making some innovative team changes
And our players getting their first win and get their confidence back

In stead of focusing on a Spoon

There is alot that can happen between now and the end of the Season and we await for Des to do what he gets paid for to make it happen

We should try and live in hope .
Champions always bounce back and Des is a champion
He has to bounce back sooner or later

What the hell happened to self respect and pride. These group look disinterested and there is a reason for our group looking collectively disinterested. I don’t believe they believe in their coach. It is clear our coach has failed to unify this squad and get the best out of each of them for a long time. With no changes there will be no change of outcome. What star would want to sign with us right now? It’s not just losing its the way in which we lose by around 40 points each week. We look like a A Grade side trying to compete with a NRL side. Des and the team should feel ashamed.

Rugby league is such a simple game, yet every year there are a few clubs whose players look disinterested and who don't believe in their coach. Why clubs persist in hiring dud coaches may be a mystery as old as the game itself, and one that will never be solved (or certainly not by many fans, it seems).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8