Walker on the outs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Liambrus

Heard from a fairly reputable source that Walker might be heading back to Souths after a disagreement regarding TPAs with Manly.

Anyone else heard anything like this? Would be absolutely gutted if true.

I think if Manly keep winning, Dylan has the kind of confidence/arrogance to stay, but would not be surprised if he left. How long did we sign him for?

McGuire won't have him back although they are getting desperate

He won't leave, not after what manly have done which is put him on the right path and he definitely won't go back to Souths after they told him to get stuffed instead of giving him support. Plus he has stong relationships with a number of players like Tom T. Sorry mate but I think you've been told a fib.

He is also very close with Api. I'm sure the club is very aware of the value of walker.

Didn't we have a rumour like this with DCE couple years back?

Ahhh....TPA's aren't meant to have anything to do with the club are they, so take it up with you're manager Dylan.
It's not like he has the charisma of Gasnier and can get a walk up start on Foxtel to cover his apparent TPA shortfalls.

Hope it's not true he's a gun and he looks very very happy and the boys love him so I doubt there is any merit. probably the good old manly haters trying to bring us down. wouldn't surprise if it started from rothturD

He is actually pretty well spoken. And only young. He could fire up his media career later in his career like gasnier did. I don't want him to go anywhere else.

Heard from a fairly reputable source that Walker might be heading back to Souths after a disagreement regarding TPAs with Manly.

Anyone else heard anything like this? Would be absolutely gutted if true.

I think if Manly keep winning, Dylan has the kind of confidence/arrogance to stay, but would not be surprised if he left. How long did we sign him for?
Should read ''Walks on the outer".

From a good source
Walker is pissed off with South's
Walker is happy at Manly !!!
happy-word-1015571.jpg

He is also very close with Api. I'm sure the club is very aware of the value of walker.

Didn't we have a rumour like this with DCE couple years back?
Yeah apparently a birdy said he'd eaten some Chinese food in the Shire once...

Yes mate it's absolutely true!!! I heard the same thing exactly!!! This came from a source that knows a dude, that knows another guy, that knows some other dude, who claims to be Bozos lovechild, that Walker will leave Manly after two premierships and three finals appearances to go to Souths, just before the 2020 season:tmi:. Its guaranteed :yawn:.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8