War drums beating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't believe that Cleary has acted on his own and he would be doing the dirty work for the Penns

Sounds like the Penns have realised that Bozo is not the messiah and they probably want him gone like the supporters

Get rid of the daughter first and hope that the rest of the family leave in disgust/sympathy

Bozo's return to Brookie as described by Dean Ritchie April 14, 2015
(No doubt Geoff would have been lost without Bozo's help.)

"Bob’s initial focus will be to support head coach Geoff Toovey and CEO Joe Kelly with our talent identification and recruitment program and to assist in the development of a long-term football plan that is designed to ensure sustained on-field success for our club.”
"Fulton has been working on reinvigorating the club’s juniors in recent months."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e/news-story/d1f745279e19bd738452301087bd2064

Last edited:
Bozo'z return to Brookie as described by Dean Ritchie April 14, 2015
(No doubt Geoff would have lost without Bozo's help.)

"Bob’s initial focus will be to support head coach Geoff Toovey and CEO Joe Kelly with our talent identification and recruitment program and to assist in the development of a long-term football plan that is designed to ensure sustained on-field success for our club.”
"Fulton has been working on reinvigorating the club’s juniors in recent months."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e/news-story/d1f745279e19bd738452301087bd2064
Yeah that worked out as planned.

I don't believe that Cleary has acted on his own and he would be doing the dirty work for the Penns

Sounds like the Penns have realised that Bozo is not the messiah and they probably want him gone like the supporters

Get rid of the daughter first and hope that the rest of the family leave in disgust/sympathy
OK. I was looking at it the other way round.
Cleary being the CEO acting on his own.
It would be a courageous move but not so if he has Scotty's backing.
I just can't see a chink in the link between bozo, zorba and Penn.
And as I said in the first post, the daughter ain't the only issue.
What a f**k up !!

Look I would wish some death on plenty of clubs. After 1990 I wouldn't have minded some death at the Eagles. Jason could play and would have been solid utility back then...hang on is this the right thread???
Nah man, you got the wrong number lol.....

Look I would wish some death on plenty of clubs. After 1990 I wouldn't have minded some death at the Eagles. Jason could play and would have been solid utility back then...hang on is this the right thread???

Y'know, that guy always reminded me of that Hyacinth Bucket woman who insisted her name was pronounced 'Bouquet', on whatever TV show that was.

I mean, you can tell us it's pronounced 'deeth' all you like, but we all know how to read!

The other thing is...a lot of surnames came from occupations or similar, yeah? So Wrights were shipwrights etc, Smiths were blacksmiths, silversmiths etc, Coopers made barrels. How much of a filthy manwhore do you have to be to get lumped with the name 'Cockburn' to pass onto your descendants...?!

Bob Fulton is the Vince McMahon of the Manly Sea Eagles. No, not that he thinks he's the owner, but that he thinks the club is all about him and his family.

Vince McMahon? At least he has the excuse that wrestling is fake. Maybe we could have Mr Fuji or George the Animal Steele as managers. Except they are both recently dead.

Bozo was my hero as a kid, but it appears he puts family over club. Bob, it's over mate, you are not helping the club. Step away gracefully and we will remember our champion player and coach. How can any CEO function with a living legend watching over his shoulder?

Vince McMahon? At least he has the excuse that wrestling is fake. Maybe we could have Mr Fuji or George the Animal Steele as managers. Except they are both recently dead.

Bozo was my hero as a kid, but it appears he puts family over club. Bob, it's over mate, you are not helping the club. Step away gracefully and we will remember our champion player and coach. How can any CEO function with a living legend watching over his shoulder?

Now that would have been funny....the team being led towards the ground by their manager....Mr Fuji (cue boos, and I dare you not to imagine that being announced by Howard Finkel :p ). I can just imagine an opposition winger making a break, tearing down the sideline only to "accidentally" trip over Fuji's cane (the NRL's refs, like the WWE's, won't see a thing lol).

As for Bozo? He strikes me as the type of person (just like McMahon) who's ego will never let him step away.

I'm starting to think this lends itself to player selection as well.

Old bobby doesn't seem to like it when people disagree with his recruitment (staff room or playing roster). I'm 99% convinced certain players are selected because Fulton brought them to the club, rather than whats best for results.

Sack the bozo, save the club.

I'm starting to think this lends itself to player selection as well.

Old bobby doesn't seem to like it when people disagree with his recruitment (staff room or playing roster). I'm 99% convinced certain players are selected because Fulton brought them to the club, rather than whats best for results.

Sack the bozo, save the club.
And heaven help them if the fans like them........
They are guaranteed to be shown the door !!

Thanks - I will take a funny any day of the week. Much preferred to the over-used "winner" in my book. Kind of superfluous anyway - as manly supporters we are all winners surely.
Well, we used to be on the field.... now?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8