Warriors are killing us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Dragons and Dogs win all their matches (which is not unreasonable). We must win all of ours as well.

Storm and Bunnies COULD miss the 8.

HAHAHA

Isn't it great to be realistically discussing our finals chances, when just 6 or 8 weeks ago we were discussing how we were going to avoid the spoon :D
So true, all i know is we need to be cheering on the Broncos next week! and of course it all means nothing if we can't beat the Raiders next week.

Cronulla will go on a losing streak starting now. No fahitas will hurt them

If Dragons and Dogs win all their matches (which is not unreasonable). We must win all of ours as well.

Storm and Bunnies COULD miss the 8.

HAHAHA
Bunji has a hamstring injury today so that MAY make it hard for the drags.

Injuries and Suspensions will play a bit part as well.

We've had our turn already and hopefully now the other teams will have their turn

Goes without saying that Next two weeks are crucial. We must win both.

Sux that dogs win last night. Gotta hand it to des. He just seems to pull it out when it counts. After his inaugural gf in 2012 he could have very well missed every final series since but he hasn't and made another gf last year against all odds.

It'll come to us vs the sharks in the final round. They play cows now.. storm next week and already have a bad for and against

Injuries and Suspensions will play a bit part as well.

We've had our turn already and hopefully now the other teams will have their turn
Good point. We could lose DCE next week with an alc (touch wood) then there goes our season. Lets hope we stay fit and injury free fr the remainder of the year. Like you said, injuries/suspensions play a big role in determining where a team could finish

All we can worry about is our own form, what ever the other teams do is what they do.

I think our problem is we lost a few games earlier in the season that we should have won, Riff at home and cowpokes away where we were in winning positions.

It is good to see the team finally doing itself some justice with its performances.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7