Pre-Game Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

22 22
Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

MATCH DAY

Saturday 13 April 2024

Venue:
.... Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart, Auckland, NZ

Gates Open:.... 10:30am. (AEST).

Jersey Flegg Kick Off Time:.... New Zealand Warriors v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles: 10:45am (AEST).

NSW Cup Kick Off Time:.... New Zealand Warriors v Blacktown Workers Eagles: 12:40pm (AEST).

NRL Kick Off Time:.... New Zealand Warriors v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles: 3:00pm (AEST).

TICKETING

VS

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Tommy Talau
03. Tolutau Koula
04. Ben Trbojevic
05. Jaxson Paulo
06. Luke Brooks
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Corey Waddell
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Ethan Bullemor
16. Toafofoa Sipley
19. Aaron Woods - Development Player

Replacement:

18. Jake Arthur.

Reserves:

Out:

20. Brad Parker
21. Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
22. Gordon Chan Kum Tong.

Available But Not Selected:
  • Ben Condon
  • Jamie Humphreys
  • Josh Schuster
  • Aitasi James - Development Player
  • Bailey Hodgson - Development Player
  • Dean Matterson - Development Player.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News, Updates & Returns Details' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Friday, 12 Apr 2024) * * *

Manly will be without forward Nathan Brown for their clash with the Warriors on Saturday with the 31-year-old succumbing to a knee injury he suffered in last week's win over Penrith.

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Nathan Brown (Knee, TBC)
  • Reuben Garrick (Head Knock, Round 7)
  • Matthew Lodge (Knee, Round 6-8)
  • Jason Saab (Hamstring, Round 7)

Also, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:

• Jason Saab (Hamstring, Round 7)
  • Nathan Brown (Knee, TBC)
  • Reuben Garrick (Head Knock, TBC)

Presume the mandatory 11--days stand down rule means Garrick is out unless they can show he is ok. Running out of backs. Saab not due back. Centre might be Ben T.

Equal to or even more difficult than the Panthers game.

We can win it but we'll have to play our A game.
I reckon it will be a tougher game knowing that it’s across the ditch. Just bought my tickets on Friday and it’s already sold out. Mount smart is always a hostile ground for travelling teams so it’s going to be an absolute ripper of a match and atmosphere.

Will provide you guys with some more updates throughout the week as I’m from NZ.

I reckon it will be a tougher game knowing that it’s across the ditch. Just bought my tickets on Friday and it’s already sold out. Mount smart is always a hostile ground for travelling teams so it’s going to be an absolute ripper of a match and atmosphere.

Will provide you guys with some more updates throughout the week as I’m from NZ.
Positive I guess is we get a reasonable amount of Manly fans to the games as well (Or use to. Remember the early 90s, manly were NZs team!

Warriors have a lot of hype around them but as far as I see it they haven’t beaten anyone of note yet and didn’t last year either. I don’t think they have a win in them like we had yesterday.

Still expecting a tough game, especially over there but will be a good test to see where we are at as a side. Impossible to tell with us at the moment when we are losing to one of the worst sides in the comp one week and then beating the best the week after

Interesting to see who comes into the 17 for Rubes. Different types of players depending on other position changes.

Burbo at second row, could bring in vaega, faulolo or hopoate (not sure he is eligible).

Burbo at centre, could bring in bully, parker or schu.

My guess is that seeing it is only one week, they will go with positional stability for burbo and keep him starting second row, waddell on the bench, move talau to centre and bring in ray on the wing.

Best team imo would be burbo at centre, waddell starting second row and bully onto the bench. You get injury cover for centre (waddell) and second row (bully) but if you don't need it, you have another middle in the rotation.

Interesting to see who comes into the 17 for Rubes. Different types of players depending on other position changes.

Burbo at second row, could bring in vaega, faulolo or hopoate (not sure he is eligible).

Burbo at centre, could bring in bully, parker or schu.

My guess is that seeing it is only one week, they will go with positional stability for burbo and keep him starting second row, waddell on the bench, move talau to centre and bring in ray on the wing.

Best team imo would be burbo at centre, waddell starting second row and bully onto the bench. You get injury cover for centre (waddell) and second row (bully) but if you don't need it, you have another middle in the rotation.

Parker at centre for me. Vaega 🫣

Equal to or even more difficult than the Panthers game.

We can win it but we'll have to play our A game.
I'm getting the feeling there is a run of danger games coming. You're right, we'll have to bring our A game over there but then we have to go to the Gold Coast the following week. That is also a danger game coz if we were to get away with another tough win next week, the GC game could become a repeat Dragons game. Followed by a get square game against the Eels. It'll be tough to win 4 in a row (counting yesterday). If we have to lose one of the next 3, I'd rather it be next week and not the one we expect to win and the one we REALLY want to win. Of course, I'm not saying I want to lose next week. But you know what I mean .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8