Post-Game Discussion Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Warriors
Vs
Sea Eagles
22 Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 15:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

milk milkman GIF

SJ in all his glory

I don’t like the rule and don’t agree… but it’s been ruled like that for awhile now. It’s just dumb to go anywhere near the kicker’s legs,

I don’t like the rule and don’t agree… but it’s been ruled like that for awhile now. It’s just dumb to go anywhere near the kicker’s legs, IMO
So, ther
absolutely pathetic display by the dumbest football team in the comp

absolutely pathetic display by the dumbest football team in the comp

Manly!!
Here we go

I will take a point
but robbed of 1
come back warriors to brookvale oval and see the reception you get
robbed
Been there. It seems most ppl that goto the game have never left 10km of that area. Its like being in america x a few ;)

Anyway seriously how well did manly play? This has been unanimously been accepted as our worst perfornance of the year. Draws feel so hollow. You guys shoukd just send that 1 point back to us ;)

Been there. It seems most ppl that goto the game have never left 10km of that area. Its like being in america x a few ;)

Anyway seriously how well did manly play? This has been unanimously been accepted as our worst perfornance of the year. Draws feel so hollow. You guys shoukd just send that 1 point back to us ;)
Seth Meyers Sleep GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Well, that ended better than what I was expecting prior to the game. To replace a hammer (Brown) with a pillow (Woods) prior to game day and with a Warriors home game, I wasn't really expecting a win but to come away with a point at the end, I can't really complain.

Our defence lost the plot when Jake went off. I can understand taking him off with a sizeable lead, but Woods at lock just let Egan roam straight through the ruck, and gave SJ that try. That would've been the difference.
Yeh Woodsy age is showing, didn’t look good as it happened several occasions in his short stint.

Nothing wrong with his effort just he doesn’t have the leg speed required in the middle now.

Dude he’s allowed to charge the ball down. Johnson kicked Josh, never a penalty
I’m as disappointed as yourself and every other fan. Josh cannot go near the kicker’s legs. SJ was out in the middle of buttfarknowhere. It was going to be a miracle kick if he got it. Had to be smarter and not give the officials a chance like that to rule the way they did. Same as Jake meandering into the defensive line against Parra. Harsh calls, but we need to control what we can.

Great game, though that poor decision against Alioia was one where the Warriors got extremely lucky..

Got a good team showing great resilience.

This game wasn’t on Woods but he is too slow in the ruck, we have 3 spots in the 30 and we could get someone with some upside out there.
Agree, Ailoi got kicked by SJ, rather than Ailoi attacking the kicking leg of SJ. Home town decision if ever there was. Ailoi was running ftom the side to block SJ shot, total BS.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8