Post-Game Discussion Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Warriors
Vs
Sea Eagles
22 Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 15:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

As was the rest of the Fox commentary team, virtually falling over themselves telling everyone of the Warriors fightback for the whole game....tedious.
What about the sideline lady? Was she part of a commentary team or heading for the nearest nightclub?

There are appropriate outfits to wear at the football if you want to be taken seriously. Then there are others that are not.

What about the sideline lady? Was she part of a commentary team or heading for the nearest nightclub?

There are appropriate outfits to wear at the football if you want to be taken seriously. Then there are others that are not.
Lara Pitt is always so “ refined “ and very f..kable , only reason I still have foxtel 😂😂😂

How dare you complain about Tiffany Salmond!

She is a highly respected go go dancer and footy expert.

(did she have something to do with Jake Dukes marriage/enagagement failure)

The games becoming more of a joke with each passing season. Josh Aloiai was attempting to block are 2 point field goal attempt while Johnsons foot hit him after he kicked the ball. What exactly is the defending team suppose to do? Stand and watch him kick the ball without any pressure being applied? 😠
That's why I don't rate today's halves that highly. In today's game halfbacks, five eights are protected and free to apply their trade without having to deal with any pressure from the defending teams. Knowing that the defending team can't touch you gives you confidence to perform and play well.

The games becoming more of a joke with each passing season. Josh Aloiai was attempting to block are 2 point field goal attempt while Johnsons foot hit him after he kicked the ball. What exactly is the defending team suppose to do? Stand and watch him kick the ball without any pressure being applied? 😠
What to do? Perhaps they should read the edict that came from the nrl referees to all clubs that the onus is on defenders to not come into contact with the kicker's legs. As stated majority of manly fans need to go and read the info regarding lussicks ban for 4 weeks last week.

Was a game full of missed opportunities. What could have been if DCE got more length on his fg attempt, if SJ converted those easy 2 pts, if tohu had not lost the ball, if brooks hadnt tried a hero pass with 30 seconds to go till ht.

Both teams have got major work ons. Warriors were well below their best so definately lots to work on. Suspect Seibold would have been unhappier about that after that huge lead. Bring on rnd 24 at 4 pines. A dry track would suit both teams and see where we are both at. One thing feels certain though, win lose or draw, majority of both sets of supporters would whinge about the ref.

What to do? Perhaps they should read the edict that came from the nrl referees to all clubs that the onus is on defenders to not come into contact with the kicker's legs. As stated majority of manly fans need to go and read the info regarding lussicks ban for 4 weeks last week.

Was a game full of missed opportunities. What could have been if DCE got more length on his fg attempt, if SJ converted those easy 2 pts, if tohu had not lost the ball, if brooks hadnt tried a hero pass with 30 seconds to go till ht.

Both teams have got major work ons. Warriors were well below their best so definately lots to work on. Suspect Seibold would have been unhappier about that after that huge lead. Bring on rnd 24 at 4 pines. A dry track would suit both teams and see where we are both at. One thing feels certain though, win lose or draw, majority of both sets of supporters would whinge about the ref.
I know we need to protect players but giving players free reign to do whatever they're like in a contact sport without any pressure is crap. I'm looking at that footage and the only reason why it was a penalty is because Johnson kicked Aloiai who was trying to put some pressure on Johnson. I'm sorry I come from a time where gladiators roamed the field and performed with plenty of pressure with swinging arms, shoulder chargers and some big hits when players tried to kick the ball.

We may not have got the win but this team definitely has a steely resolve that's been missing for years. Still alot of improvement in them too. Only negative is that Tommy is looking flat, his impact hasn't been the same since returning from his previous injury.

He wasn’t horrific Mark, but I think we could look at others next week. Vs Wahs in NZ he was prob the right pick tho. Titans not so sure. When is Lodge and Saab back?
Just because he doesn’t miss a tackle doesn’t mean he’s not a weak link in defence. He is too slow around the ruck.. we should have had our starting props on at that point.

The Brooks intercept pass on half time was a shocker and most telling...it was so readable.

I'll take one point today, the Wahs are tough at home. Yes it should have been two points, Johnson's goal after that late try was clutch, put them within two.

Honestly, after the Lussick incident last week, if they didn't award a penalty, the locals would have rioted. But it was a soft as f**k penalty

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8