Warrors game april 5th this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I was at this game live up at Gosford earlier in the year and Yes we did have DCE in our squad plus jake and a few others who were not in our team tonight.

But you look how we played that night, fighting for possession, strong southerly against us all second half and had not right to win that match but we fought right to end and came away with a victory and a night I saw the old manly never surrender attitude I love about this team on show.

Compare that to tonight absolutely looked disinterested and no fight in them. I can cop losing as a supporter, this happens following any sports team but to play the way we did tonight was not the manly i love to follow.

We will be back and we will win quite a few more games this year and may do some damage in September but I just hope we don't see how we played tonight ever again this season.

Last edited:
I think the soft games they’ve had the last month really showed tonight.They looked like they weren’t ready to get into the grind after the 20 minute mark.Because the comp is so weak,many teams are going to be under prepared come finals time

I think the soft games they’ve had the last month really showed tonight.They looked like they weren’t ready to get into the grind after the 20 minute mark.Because the comp is so weak,many teams are going to be under prepared come finals time
Agreed that's why I still think we may be a year away from seriously challenging in finals.

We all at full strength this side is a totally different team but keeping our players is going to be the real challenge.

I was at this game live up at Gosford earlier in the year and Yes we did have DCE in our squad plus jake and a few others who were not in our team tonight.

But you look how we played that night, fighting for possession, strong southerly against us all second half and had not right to win that match but we fought right to end and came away with a victory and a night I saw the old manly never surrender attitude I love about this team on show.

Compare that to tonight absolutely looked disinterested and no fight in them. I can cop losing as a supporter, you did the waves following any sports team but to play the way we did tonight was not the manly i love to follow.

We will be back and quite a few more games this year and may do some damage in September but I just hope we don't see how we played tonight ever again this season.

In the last 5 games, we've had absolute clunkers against struggling Knights and Raiders. Des says we are just making up the numbers, but we know he's being sarcastic. These games suggest otherwise.

In the last 5 games, we've had absolute clunkers against struggling Knights and Raiders. Des says we are just making up the numbers, but we know he's being sarcastic. These games suggest otherwise.
Roosters without key players got smashed by 46 points last week.

The unbeaten Panthers got handily beaten by Wests Tigers (of all teams) at Origin time.

Unfortunately without our key playmakers (due to Origin dead rubber) we had a **** game... not much more to it.

Though we do know now which players don't perform well when playing out of position and which players don't perform well at all.

Roosters without key players got smashed by 46 points last week.

The unbeaten Panthers got handily beaten by Wests Tigers (of all teams) at Origin time.

Unfortunately without our key playmakers (due to Origin dead rubber) we had a **** game... not much more to it.

Though we do know now which players don't perform well when playing out of position and which players don't perform well at all.
Let's hope Des saw the same thing !

Compare that to tonight absolutely looked disinterested and no fight in them. I can cop losing as a supporter, this happens following any sports team but to play the way we did tonight was not the manly i love to follow.

We will be back and we will win quite a few more games this year and may do some damage in September but I just hope we don't see how we played tonight ever again this season.
We’ve been up for quite a while now and even the knights game really was a blip on the radar. Lots of hype around us that keeps growing with every win too. But as much as I love the hidings we are dishing out, are they really helping us? We also have a bog awful draw coming home if we are thinking of true tough footy tests. It’s really hard to know. We could finish high and go deep or just bow out of finals with little impact. The true test is round 21 when we play Melb. It would not surprise me in the slightest if we come out next week snd put 50 on st George. Nrl is a strange game these days. I think it’s sad that we seem to have completely lost the close contests. Every game seems to be a landslide.

We’ve been up for quite a while now and even the knights game really was a blip on the radar. Lots of hype around us that keeps growing with every win too. But as much as I love the hidings we are dishing out, are they really helping us? We also have a bog awful draw coming home if we are thinking of true tough footy tests. It’s really hard to know. We could finish high and go deep or just bow out of finals with little impact. The true test is round 21 when we play Melb. It would not surprise me in the slightest if we come out next week snd put 50 on st George. Nrl is a strange game these days. I think it’s sad that we seem to have completely lost the close contests. Every game seems to be a landslide.
That’s it in a nut shell will either surprise a few teams in finals or just bow out like you said. You are right our draw isn’t that helpful. The parra / storm home game double is the real test for us. I just can’t get a good read on us yet.

still think we are a year or 2 away from really being genuine contenders

Last edited:
That’s it in a nut shell will either surprise a few teams in finals or just bow out like you said. You are right our draw isn’t that helpful. The parra / storm home game double is the real test for us. I just can’t get a good read on us yet.

still think we are a year or 2 away from really being genuine contenders
I’m pretending I’m not saying this out loud, but I actually think we have Parramattaesque similarities. We are blowing teams away but can we win a tough grind? Have we become a Parra like flat track bully. Or here’s another take, do tough grind em out games even exist in this sport anymore? It’s late, I’ve been drinking double IPAs please forgive me. Night

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8