Watmough facing two match ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Twitter gone ape sh!t with all the Manly haters. All saying same tackle as Burns chicken wing & should have got same penalty.

They all hate us & we don't care!

Twitter gone ape sh!t with all the Manly haters. All saying same tackle as Burns chicken wing & should have got same penalty.

Chocs been downgraded. He is free to play this weekend.

He should never of been charged in the first place

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Choc-to-challenge-chicken-wing-grading/60524
1 day ago –
If successful Watmough will escape suspension but will take 75 carry over points into the crucial final leg of the season.

So just one innocuous tackle or something & he will be over the 100 points & get suspended.

Might have been better to have been suspended for Cowboys game & carried 0 points into the semis!

Joke system NRL. Joke.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Choc-to-challenge-chicken-wing-grading/60524
1 day ago –
If successful Watmough will escape suspension but will take 75 carry over points into the crucial final leg of the season.

So just one innocuous tackle or something & he will be over the 100 points & get suspended.

Might have been better to have been suspended for Cowboys game & carried 0 points into the semis!

Joke system NRL. Joke.

Brissie Kid said:

That's right!

Brissie Kid said:

That's right!

voicefromthehill said:
mickqld said:
Clint said:
mickqld said:
swoop said:
Every other player that's gone to the the judiciary to downgrade their offence has been succesful i.e Inglis. Choc should also get the grading downgraded.

Wont happen.

yes it will

No it wont.....:p

The Sky didn't fall!

I love it when I'm wrong. It usually works out well for us.......:D:D

voicefromthehill said:
mickqld said:
Clint said:
mickqld said:
swoop said:
Every other player that's gone to the the judiciary to downgrade their offence has been succesful i.e Inglis. Choc should also get the grading downgraded.

Wont happen.

yes it will

No it wont.....:p

The Sky didn't fall!

I love it when I'm wrong. It usually works out well for us.......:D:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11