Watmough, no more alcohol for season 2011 please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As much as you all will laugh at this Choc needs to do some Yoga classes.  I know it dosn't go with the Rugby Leauge image but it teaches all the things that he is missing like self control, knowing your body and can get your mind in the right place. Before you write this off you should look at Mat Hayden (fmr cricketer), he credits yoga as being a big help.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
No they don't, that is why they have different stats line

Either way, a penalty is not the dropped ball you were refering too bud ;)

to me a penalty is worse then a dropped ball ,im sure 1 or 2 of those led to trys against us,in my opinion they can be seen as an error .

As for the dropped ball stat that the nrl quotes the figure does not seem right to me ! speaking to a work mate today he thinks he dropped the ball 3 times just against the knites alone ,all that aside there was sarcasm in my initial post that obviously wasnt seen by some,he doesnt have the best hands we ALL know that .

Whatever way you look at it he is a liability on and off the field i rate him but not at 400k the last really top notch game he played was SOO what 2 years ago ???since then its been pretty average, id love him to stay at MANLY but i dont think he has really earnt his wage the last couple of years ?im talking on the fieldi wont judge him for off the field stuff.

I hope he can pull his head in,i dont want some other bastard team to grab him and see him kick arse every week elsewhere.

MANLY4LIFE link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=187310.msg331101#msg331101 date=1302066832]
No they don't, that is why they have different stats line

Either way, a penalty is not the dropped ball you were refering too bud ;)

to me a penalty is worse then a dropped ball ,im sure 1 or 2 of those led to trys against us,in my opinion they can be seen as an error .

As for the dropped ball stat that the nrl quotes the figure does not seem right to me ! speaking to a work mate today he thinks he dropped the ball 3 times just against the knites alone ,all that aside there was sarcasm in my initial post that obviously wasnt seen by some,he doesnt have the best hands we ALL know that .

Whatever way you look at it he is a liability on and off the field i rate him but not at 400k the last really top notch game he played was SOO what 2 years ago ???since then its been pretty average, id love him to stay at MANLY but i dont think he has really earnt his wage the last couple of years ?im talking on the fieldi wont judge him for off the field stuff.

I hope he can pull his head in,i dont want some other bastard team to grab him and see him kick arse every week elsewhere.
[/quote]
im sure your probably a really good bloke manly4life its such a shame you post like a nuff nuff

His game against the Roosters was sensational, without either he or Foran, we don't win

3 out of the 4 games so far, he has made the most metres of any forward, King and Stewart got him metres wise last week. 2 of those games he led the entire side on metres gained.
In our 4 outings so far, he has led the run count in every match

Sure the penalties are an issue, but Ballin isn't far behind him in that department but doesn't cop the same criticism for it

His form on the park this season is far, far better than a lot of people like to make it out to be imo

wat aa soft cock is manly4life he posts something dumb gets called up on it and deletes it

fmd if myself and ke did that we would have no posts left

Watmoug is a stupid idiot.  He's been on the outer at the club for a while now, just looking for one more excuse to pull the trigger on Mr Xmas BBQ.

Manlyfan76 link said:
As much as you all will laugh at this Choc needs to do some Yoga classes.  I know it dosn't go with the Rugby Leauge image but it teaches all the things that he is missing like self control, knowing your body and can get your mind in the right place. Before you write this off you should look at Mat Hayden (fmr cricketer), he credits yoga as being a big help.
I was thinking more along the lines of puppy pre-school.

Phantar link said:
As someone else mentioned, the Roosters would take him in a flash. He could compete with the rest of the Roosters playing roster in becoming the first player to be totally covered in indecipherable east Asian hieroglyphics (which generally translate to something like 'f**k you, Gweilo Sucker), Celtic barbed wire and Polynesian gewgaws from head to foot, which of course will have merged into an amorphous ink blob by the time the lucky ex-player has hit 35.

I understand there is a considerable bonus written into the contracts of each Roosters player for just such an eventuality.

They also have a fulltime tattoo 'artiste' on the coaching staff, for those lay-offs between training sessions, Cock and Bull boozefests (with a section of the pub's external wall reserved for loaded Roosters players to take a public leak- right up Anthony's urinary tract) and skinny chai lattes (with an extra shot) down at the Lamrock Cafe.
funny stuff.  :D
What's a Gweilo sucker?

I've heard several times on Hadley's Continuous Call Team show this afternoon a new version of the old Russell Morris song "The Real Thing" and it's all about our man Watmough. It's pretty cleverly done and very true.

Kiwi Eagle said:
His game against the Roosters was sensational, without either he or Foran, we don't win

3 out of the 4 games so far, he has made the most metres of any forward, King and Stewart got him metres wise last week. 2 of those games he led the entire side on metres gained.
In our 4 outings so far, he has led the run count in every match

Sure the penalties are an issue, but Ballin isn't far behind him in that department but doesn't cop the same criticism for it

His form on the park this season is far, far better than a lot of people like to make it out to be imo

I agree Kiwi Eagle. He has been excellent on the field for us this year. Anyone who thinks otherwise ain't much of a judge IMO.

And I think there is real potential there to become even better if he strikes up a good combination with our young halves. I think they are smart enough to realise how damaging a runner choc can be on the right angles and if utilised properly it can become a major weapon for us.

The real problem is Choc is letting his team mates down, his absence tonight "could" be the difference, if we lose, and fail to make the 8 by two points, or the top 4 by two points it will be telling.

I don't think he has any more chances, so yes maybe Yoga might do the trick.

Choc will be getting hammered tonight for reasons none of you know. That being said, I'm no angel, and would probably have a few myself for this reason, too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6