Watmough Signs with Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Watmough and Kite have both resigned and im not saying Ryans wrong. Thats great news even better the puffs will have missed out lol.

As for the Raiders Kites got family in the ACT area so i was thinking we may have lost him at the end of 08 great news alround.

I hope Byso is suitably embarrased.

Not at all, If you read my comments not once did I doubt what he was saying as I already knew about the signings.

But I was calling yourself and Flip wankers for giving posters a hard time for what you chaps do on a regular basis since the site began.

Do some of you guys have permanent angry pills?? Trying to one up each other might be fun but it makes boring reading and makes good guys look like keyboard heroes or jerks!!!!

Why are all talk about Kite wanting to ove back to Canberra?

Canberra went after him when we got him, so if he really wanted to go home, he could have then. He chose to sign with us.

So you're still sour that we dissed your precious brother Byso. :roll:

Mata you can "dissed" me as much as you want. All it proves is that your a complete &*^%head. I just find it interesting that you lot are talking about information about 2 weeks old. Ryan, I'm glad your source has confirmed my info of 2 - 3 weeks ago. Its good to know I' not full of sh&t.

:bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :blah: :blah: :blah: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Do some of you guys have permanent angry pills?? Trying to one up each other might be fun but it makes boring reading and makes good guys look like keyboard heroes or jerks!!!!

You do the same thing to me every time I post something, yet you say that !!! LoL. What's a person that vdoes that called.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

You do the same thing to me every time I post something, yet you say that !!! LoL. What's a person that vdoes that called.
[/quote]

Not a "true supporter"

aka a silvertails poster

[/quote]When was the last time I had anything to say about a post of yours Ryan? Not sure what your point is?????

*watch Ryan dissapear into the bowels of the earth to find a post from 9 months ago to prove his point*

:lol:

[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]When was the last time I had anything to say about a post of yours Ryan? Not sure what your point is?????

[/quote]

How about YESTERDAY?

"Yet Another Ryan's Believable Underrated Loss Lauding Speculated Hyped Indescribable Team".

It's not hard to find, but it's surely consistent. You do it to EVERY post I make.

To that end, the fact that your having a dig at people for something you do yourself makes you a ..........? :!:

That's the point I'm trying to make.

Ryan, give me a hard time on any post that I make. No problem. The post in question was a spin on the YART acronym - you are the only person on here with that status.

Whilst I thought it was a funny dig, it was not meant to be more than fun, and I think you might have fun finding one other dig I have made at you in the past five months - let alone every post you have made!!!! Better get a teflon suit if you are that sensitive!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4