Watmough Unleashes On DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Also, Choc didn't share any new information. Everyone knew Choc and crew hated DCE. It was common knowledge. He was the knew hotshot kid in demand when the others were getting towards the end of their careers. Everyone knew the same crew dished it up to Wolfie after the 2013 GF, and then white-anted the great Tooves. It's all very sad.
I loved Choc as a player. That senior playing group make up some of my all time favourite players. It's such a shame Choc has to behave like this. Coming out and verbally attacking DCE so publicly when he is down on form shows poor character in my opinion. So easy to kick a man when he's down.

Not a word mentioned about the rest of the interview,especially the part where Watmough didn’t know who played on the wing that night of the ‘13 GF.NRL360 were just happy to pick the comments that has suited their current agenda

I remember that 2012 season vividly when daley was on minimum wage and was killing it, often manlys best player. IMO he had every right to ask for a rise, he was on minimum wage and at that time one of the form players in the competition as a half back. I was thinking just upgrade the contract or we will lose him.

He probably went about it the wrong way but no different to green this year. Watmough is an idiot, he bullied dce for years and didn't take a pay cut, just a backended deal. Even said he hated dce because he spoke well during interviews.

At this point if I was Baz, I would no joke ask that every player over 500K surrender a large portion of their contracts or leave. Cap it at a certain amount and make a salary cap within our cap. Beneficial as there's more cap to spend, and greater incentive from lesser paid players to play to their best out of respect of such player's financial sacrifices. 1.2 Million for a contract is ridiculous, it only seems ok cause other clubs are falling into the same mistake with their players.

If they opt to leave, it results in the departure of the unworthy and allows us to see what foundation we truly have.

The Manly club hate Hooper and it has been clearly known to him so no surprises there

Lol at Hooper saying that you can't have a player on his money and be a premiership threat. Ben Hunt and the Dragons say hello ...

Sadly Choc just focused the negative press back onto Manly with his diatribe :mad:

Interestingly the social media arena is now intimating that Choc's past will be dug up now :rolleyes:

Chez's record is clean of Hayson connections. His only offence is self promotion :nerd:

Weidler, McClymont must be frothing at the mouth to rehash their pieces :swear:

Our CEO must be like :banghead:

The fullback isn't a 29 year old with a lifetime contract and captain who should be a lot better than he is. I expect Tom to improve before he hit's 29. Tom also fit's in aus team and soo neither of those teams want a bar of DCE but hey he is a great team mate and all this is made up.

True on all those statements, but the facts remain that regardless of how young he is or how good he could be in the future, as the 2nd highest paid member of the squad, he isn't producing for Manly this season

Takes up 1.3 mill of the 7 mil for 30 players. 2018 stats - 14 games with 6 try assists. There you ****in go, HE IS CANCER TO MANLY

You don't learn do you? You can be angry, but you should never be stupid.

I'm guessing you will learn that one day, but I won't be seeing it Cee U Next Tuesday.

The fullback isn't a 29 year old with a lifetime contract and captain who should be a lot better than he is. I expect Tom to improve before he hit's 29. Tom also fit's in aus team and soo neither of those teams want a bar of DCE but hey he is a great team mate and all this is made up.

So its the % of cap space that makes him bad?
IT IS NOT HIS FAULT THAT MANLY PAID HIM THAT CONTRACT.

Get that into your, and everyone else who agrees with that train of thought, "thick heads".

Tired of reading about dirty casual nobodies talking about a player like he is a Supercoach commodity on a screen.
What you or I expect, is totally irrelevant.

Bitch about his performance, or lack there of, but know he is not leaving, his contract is locked in, and be ****ing constructive about it.

Yea but fk wolfman for that game he really really stuffed up or was on the take. Our boys deserved that ring not the cheating nrl rorters

In the take?
Really stuffed up?

Grow some intellect, some consideration, a bit of moral fortitude, and act like a steward of the club.

I would walk up any day of the week and shake wolfies hand if I met him.

Who are you to character judge Wolfie?

Last edited by a moderator:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10