Wayne Bennett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From a Bennett article in the DT

Holy fark! No wonder Manly get screwed so often look at the current Nrl committee:

The two current NRL coaches on the committee are Bennett and the Sydney Roosters’ Trent Robinson.
A new 11-member committee will comprise two coaches, NRL chairman John Grant, NRL CEO Dave Smith, NRL head of football Todd Greenberg, NRL referees boss Tony Archer, a former coach (John Lang), a former player (Darren Lockyer), Kangaroos captain Cam Smith, Jillaroos skipper Steph Hancock and a representative from the Rugby League Players Association.

Hmmm....no wonder decisions are made to favour certain clubs. That's farked!
Even if we were headed into 16 with a seasoned coach we shouldn't nominate anyone as there is zero chance of getting picked. Would be a total joke if De$ got picked. Him and Greenberg? What a rort!

John Lang is a good bloke and a fair-minded thinker, but you are right, there is not an even spread of 'opinions' among the 11 representatives.

Between you, me and the gate post.....no current player or coach should be involved in things like this, unless its all coaches and captains from all 16 clubs. Yes, ok I can see a point to having them there giving a current perspective.......but there are always agendas being pushed for rules that suit their teams.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4