WCC WILL be shown live at the Leagues Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will be shown in NSW at 5.00am Monday 2nd March (game kicks off at 6.00pm in Leeds on Sunday 1st March)

Is it being shown on Fox Vid or Channel 9?

If its is Channel 9 in Melbourne they will probably show a higher rating show like Benny Hinn or the Home Shopping Network. ****ing idiots.

Hey Clontaago,
It's on Ch 9 in NSW and QLD I believe but not sure about VIC (so guess it won't be on FOX?) may be worth a phone call to the local Ch 9 station?
Sorry can't be of any more help mate
Vid

clontaago link said:
That could be bad news.... Channel 9 Melbourne are pathetic. Thanks for the info anyway Vid.

I wonder why they call it the National Rugby League when league only exists in NSW and QLD?  They should just call it the NSWQRL.

Or maybe channel nine's bitch.

Fro link said:
they pay the money dont they?

They pay money but so so we.

Do you think that TV and Pay TV would be interested in paying the NRL if it wasn't for the fans who tun up each week and watch the game on 9 and Fox.

Without fans the game is dead and would be another A grade comnpetition played in front of a couple of hundred people.  It is about time Gallop dictated to Fox and 9 what the fans want. 

If you have ever seen cricket in the eighties documentary which was on channel 2 a couple of days ago the Australian cricket board was forced into having to deal with packer and World Series cricket because 2,500 people turned up to watch the cricket boards team play against Pakistan in Melbourne compared to World Series cricket which was paying to full houses around Australia.

Without fans supporting their team the cricket board was losing hundreds of thousands of dollars a year which was big money back in those days.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4