"We Are A Results Driven Business" - Scott Penn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sums up our club right now
Joke of a joint a basket case and becoming the laughing stock of the NRL.
Over to you Penn and Co

We have been trying to play tight arse moneyball unsuccessfully ever since Penn took over, except every other club now does the same. We don’t get or attract any decent players anymore just bog average players from clubs below (see aoloia & Tualangi) us on the ladder. If that was down to Scott Fulton then good riddance. If not who makes these crap signings.

I think Mestrov needs to take some ownership as well. I mean he apparently head hunted Seibs.
I don’t think Seibold is a top tier coach at all. Would be very happy to be proven wrong.

If Scott Penn, aka the Accidental Absentee Owner, loved this team the way we love this team, he would realise it would be in the best interests of the club for new owners to come aboard. But he doesn't love this team. He loves the idea of owning an NRL team. And that is a major difference.

If Scott Penn, aka the Accidental Absentee Owner, loved this team the way we love this team, he would realise it would be in the best interests of the club for new owners to come aboard. But he doesn't love this team. He loves the idea of owning an NRL team. And that is a major difference.
One would think he loves mediocrity. Because that's what we get.

If only Arthurson had never recruited the subject of this YouTube clip from Parramatta, prior to the 1969 season:

The corridors of power at Brookvale might never have been darkened by the Penn presence.

Last edited:
We have been trying to play tight arse moneyball unsuccessfully ever since Penn took over, except every other club now does the same. We don’t get or attract any decent players anymore just bog average players from clubs below (see aoloia & Tualangi) us on the ladder. If that was down to Scott Fulton then good riddance. If not who makes these crap signings.
Look we have signed some rare talent recently… Woody and Martha. Your a hard man to please :)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8