We are embarrassing - winning the comps is years away.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Look at the next month. Down the barrell of 5 losses in a row. Exactly the same as last year. Sitting 2nd after round 8 and then disappeared without trace. Can see the same pathetic fail coming straight at us happen again
We play to the level of the opposition. We are as much chance of beating a good team as we are to losing to a crap one. We prob lose to the Phins then beat the broncos.

Had a hand in all tries including scoring one.
Due to the contract saga in 2015 which was the Manly club's fault, the DCE bagging is never going to end.
It's got nothing to do with the contract saga.. its got to do with leading the team, and managing the games better. And he didn't have a hand in all the tries either. When his on he is on, but we need consistency and maturity. Not low percentage footy

That’s the problem,their not going good.The attack is fine,but it’s masking over pathetic defence and a lack of resilience and composure,same as last season.May say 5 wins but nothing has been convincing
A couple of convincing ones, penrif and roosters, but I agree it's not good enough. The games we lost we put the pressure on ourselves with drop balls and penalties. Clean that up and we get rid of that pressure. Like I said, not premiership now but clean up the crap consistently and we'll see where we are for real you know.

A couple of convincing ones, penrif and roosters, but I agree it's not good enough. The games we lost we put the pressure on ourselves with drop balls and penalties. Clean that up and we get rid of that pressure. Like I said, not premiership now but clean up the crap consistently and we'll see where we are for real you know.
Penrith were Cleary-less and ripe for the picking in that match and they had enough ball to win 3 games against the Roosters.You say clean that up,but those problems were around last season,same issues exist.Maybe the off-season should of been spent working on defence and not learning the “Manly way”

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
20 nil up at home win the penalty count 8-3 against a team with rookies in the halves and 3 players we deemed not good enough for us in weekes,levi and hopoate if that isn't embarrassing what is?
Remember when barret coached us, that was embarrassing. Hopefully this team is not the finished product, know what the issues are and can work on them but has a good base to work from. Barret days were jeckyl and hyde, mostly hyde. The season is far from over, we can turn this around if the issues are addressed. Not barret coaching anymore.

Yeah, this team certainly has some talent, and I’ve been impressed with the roster improvement I’ve seen. However, it really worries me that we have shown zero growth and development in our game management, defence and resilience. Even if we were seeing glimpses, it would be encouraging…. But honestly… nothing in those key areas.

Penrith were Cleary-less and ripe for the picking in that match and they had enough ball to win 3 games against the Roosters.You say clean that up,but those problems were around last season,same issues exist.Maybe the off-season should of been spent working on defence and not learning the “Manly way”
Maybe, we'll see.

Yeah, this team certainly has some talent, and I’ve been impressed with the roster improvement I’ve seen. However, it really worries me that we have shown zero growth and development in our game management, defence and resilience. Even if we were seeing glimpses, it would be encouraging…. But honestly… nothing in those key areas.
Wouldn't agree zero, I've seen it good in spurts, but good enough to win the comp? I fully agree it's not enough.

Like Waddell and Bullemore and Burbo?I think he would add more in experience and leadership as long as his head is right
Unfortunately Skull we can’t just buy everyone and the names you mention are the reality of our salary cap on some level. I also think Easts will do what they can to keep him.

We missed Haumole and gifted the Raiders with possession all night our forwards lacked any penetration and let the Raiders force our halves into errors, still, only two points in it, was a waste of the two competition points but not the end of the world.

20 nil up at home win the penalty count 8-3 against a team with rookies in the halves and 3 players we deemed not good enough for us in weekes,levi and hopoate if that isn't embarrassing what is?
Yep I can't believe people on here are trying to sugar coat that loss, saying we should not be like eels fans after that loss

When you are up 20-0 with pretty much a full strength squad minus 2 players at home against a team coming off a 40-0 flogging 5 day turnaround with at least 5 first graders out with a 8-2 penalty count against them raiders had no right to win that.

That to me makes that one of the worst defeats at home in a very long time.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10