We didn't get Tamou so who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moops everybody is entitled to their own opinion, what they are not entitled to is their own facts.

@Turbo did not offer an opinion he stated catagorically that we would lose Tom if we signed Holmes.

If it is an opinion preface it with "I Think" or "IMO". Don't just make up crap and present it as your own fact.

PS As you will note that @sean john uses "in my opinion" in his response above.
Thankyou I'm glad someone is on the same page

You might be right don't get me wrong but this is not u10s this nrl level.. At this moment turbo isn't a 1st grade level fullback but his shown in the last few games he excels in the centre position already. I don't think he will leave manly no matter the situation in my opinion considering his family involvement in juniors and passion for the club. Besides, there are plenty more talented fullbacks out there than there are centres at the moment. And turbo will more like be a rep centre than a fb. And if it is better for the squad overall for him to play centre in clubland I don't think he will have a problem with it if it could prove successful
True, I have no doubt he'll make an excellent centre too...though you gotta think that being 6 foot 5 will be an advantage as a fullback! TBH I think he will be a success anywhere in the backline, even five eighth possibly at some stage.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4