We dragged them down to our level.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Who cares we won away against a leading team which does my head in for easier ones we have dropped. Marty must have been jet lagged

It sure as hell wasn't pretty.

But let's saviour being on the better end of the score board for a change.

Fainu really added much needed energy. Hogko was great. Im happy for Walker to play 6. Parker alwways impresses me. IMO he should be our first winger picked.

The 'Riff were poor, but we were up against it. 10-6 in the penalties, strips called loose carries, two of our backs carted off, video ref rules against another of our tries . . .
It was a really gutsy performance, especially from players who are 'no names'. They all stood up.
The clubs leading this comp are not all that much better than us when we muscle up. Illawarra, Storm, Easts, 'Riff have looked ordinary this round.
Our biggest obstacle is a horrendous injury toll.

Handling errors aside I thought we out enthused them in a big way, the Riff peaked against StMerge a couple of weeks back and have been on the slide for a few games, I think we got them at a good time. Both teams today had zero respect for the ball and the game was won by our online defence, apart from one lapse it was terrific today!!

Probably the NRL integrity unit should be looking into the betting accounts of the Panther's player's friends and family.

You can hear the chat in the Panther's dressing room after the game, "bloody hell can you believe the number of times we had to drop the ball to get them over the line"

Yeah, they had to drop it about 16 times for us to score 3 tries and we had to top it about 14 times for them to score once.

Probably the NRL integrity unit should be looking into the betting accounts of the Panther's player's friends and family.

You can hear the chat in the Panther's dressing room after the game, "bloody hell can you believe the number of times we had to drop the ball to get them over the line"
Rorters flogged them 32-6 last round

Riff are on the slide :devil:

Interesting thought.....

Have you noticed how Penrith's slide has coincided with Cleary's return?

Not saying that he is responsible at all, but his return to the halves with Peachey out to the centres has changed their team dynamic and they are struggling right now.

Loosing their first choice hooker (Wallace) hasn't helped obviously.

Overall I didn't think we were too bad today. Sure there were errors, but we stood up when it counted. The reason I could smell an upset today was I got the feeling that Penrith would take us too lightly....and it proved.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8