We need...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I want Christian Welch although from what I've heard I believe he has either re-signed or is soon to do so, may be off but most likely true

Looking at last nights match,Felise Kaufusi would be a good option for the right edge side if you want a guy with minimal offloading/ballplaying ability.109 kgs and played strongly for the full 80,consistently hitting it up out wide like Buhrer but with more size and aggression and tackled hard all game and can hit.Off contract and would cost less than Finucane.Hopoate and Bainbridge could probably do that job but less experienced and a bit smaller than Kaufusi....

Its holding pattern this year with the money limitations. Next year, free of financial constraints, we'll be on the move. Sure to be a few big signings by years end.

It's dangerous to buy anyone from the Storm because outside of their impeccable structures, anything is possible. I am sure Cronk, Smith and Slater are great footballers in their own right but the rest of the "bit part" players are a massive risk. Take Green for example?!

Last edited:
It's dangerous to buy anyone from the Storm because outside of their impeccable structures, anything is possible. I am sure Cronk, Smith and Slater are great footballers in their own right but the rest of the "bit part" players are a massive risk. Take Green for example?!
Punchline should be: "Take Green. Please." @;)

To deal with a 2017 roster that needs time to grow and give full support win, lose or draw.
We do however, need to be honest and constructively critical when needed...not to say all must agree as debate is healthy...but some on here lately are so overly defensive it's pathetic.
We ALL want Manly to succeed, but if players are not performing and we spell it out.... this is NOT putting the boot in, simply discussing with fellow Seaeagle fans, opinion on moving forward- this is not done without working out the problem area's - in life, work or on the footy field.

Last edited:
we need to stop blaming injuries, suspensions,refs,greenberg,nrl,aliens
,hitler,trump and accept we have an average team that will lose more than they win because THEY SIMPLY ARNT THAT GOOD..

10 years of domination was always gonna end in a few years of mediocrity

We need,

To realise Rome wasn't built in a day, we will be back but it will take time.

We need,

To accept things for what they are and not want to slash our wrists after each loss,fair dinkum this place is like a morgue at times!!

We need,

To accept that people have different views , theirs isn't wrong and yours isn't right, however mine is ALWAYS right...lol!

We need,

To stop calling each other names and getting into personal abuse, that's fine for other fans but NOT OUR OWN.

We need,

To top Marks Super account ( details below) up so he can travel more and stop writing this shyte on Silvertails. Any funds will be put to great use , new fishing rods, boat for the roof of the fourby, small motor to go on the back of the van.

Now for that bank account ..........

No one quoting Kipling's "If" yet?

Shame!

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

We need,

To realise Rome wasn't built in a day, we will be back but it will take time.

We need,

To accept things for what they are and not want to slash our wrists after each loss,fair dinkum this place is like a morgue at times!!

We need,

To accept that people have different views , theirs isn't wrong and yours isn't right, however mine is ALWAYS right...lol!

We need,

To stop calling each other names and getting into personal abuse, that's fine for other fans but NOT OUR OWN.

We need,

To top Marks Super account ( details below) up so he can travel more and stop writing this shyte on Silvertails. Any funds will be put to great use , new fishing rods, boat for the roof of the fourby, small motor to go on the back of the van.

Now for that bank account ..........

we need to be like Penriff in year 8 of their 5 year plan

Green will come good. But the way the storm set up for a kick, and the ad hoc method we have are light years apart.(last night I think Alphabet with all his heighttook a run from dummy, which was crazy to watch. But it was the 5th and they sucked the donkeys off the line and cam Smith poked the kick in behind the defence. It was so pretty to watch. They are coached to think ahead, even the box head props.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8