We want a fair go, say manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No all finals gates goto the nrl, no matter where It's played.

I heard on the radio yesterday that Robbie Farrah said the same thing about leichardt oval. Just yet another media beat up to try and make manly look bad.

You should see some of the comments about this story on DT site .. they wouldnt print mine i just gave it to the cowboys supporter who was calling us whingers then saying how his team has to travel to sydney to play us .. fukn idiots same goes for the tigers fools complaining they cant play at sfs but we are, they have to play theirs at anz.. We finished 2nd you fools............ HELLO!! its funny all the comments are from dreamers whos team finished below us..

The SMH has both Jamie Lyon's and Tim Sheens's comments. But of course the DT is only reporting the former. That's why players have to be very careful what they say to reporters. Channel 10 picked it up last night as well.

If Brookvale is sooooo important to us winning,we should play the 12 home games AT HOME,not "blehtongue",or anywhere else!!I heard a complaint from one supporter that the game against Tigers being played at blehtongue cost us the MP (nothing about our fighting heroes {sic} costing us a chance at the MP).Surely getting the MP would outweigh a game at blehtongue for a few $$.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8