We were crap tonight and got away with it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
I can't get over all this negative crap. This season has been a bonus, no tipped us to make the 8. Most on here expected us to struggle yet we will finish top 3 or higher. To use a 2005 quote we have overachieved

The funny thing is that the mob that complained the most over the entire off season and said we would start the season 0-5 are the ones most disappointed

I agree we were crap, but I'd rather the side put in a performance like that now, and have a real wake up call, than in the finals where we won't get second chances. I think Des will hammer home this week how much we need to improve, and we'll be better against the Dogs.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

susan said:
Wolfpack is dead right.FFS enjoy the ride.If we don't win this year,we'll win it soon.We are Manly after all.

I look at it this way.

I came into 2011 not expecting a great deal, and have really (really) enjoyed the ride....FFS we are second on the ladder.....how much better do you guys want to be (yes agree first would be better but 2nd is a whole lot better than not making the 8 like many of you said in that woeful month on here before kick off).

No side in this modern game are at 110% week in and week out, even the Storm got done by Canberra at home this year.

There's no doubting the Purple People Eaters look the goods this year, and even if we do make the GF it's doubtful we'll get past them with our rookies and what now looks to be a Prop short.

BUT whatever we achieve in 2011 is way way past where I thought we'd be....so I agree, enjoy the ride, get off your high horses and GO MANLY

Matai..
:p
1_art-MANLY2-420x0.jpg

Put it this way boys and girls - it wasn't attractive, but if that was a Grand Final, I would take it.

The thing about us and Parramatta this year is that we are both playing a number of close games, we have lost close ones to Souths, Cows and Tigers, while parras list is very long indeed. I think that they are a much better team then their position indicates and could easily be a long way up the ladder.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4