We will be out of the semis in 2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Storm, Penriff and Souffs fans are saying they will too be out in 2 weeks.

Be funny if the Roosters were. In fact, would make my year!

susan said:
For those that continue to bang on about the DT beat ups I can tell u with certainty that there IS major unrest in this camp.We are very lucky the skill and commitment of these blokes has covered the cracks for the last 2 years.The dam wall broke the day Foran fronted Toovey.If you want a visual picture of it compare Forans hit on Pearce two years ago with 5 players out to Luis strolling in tonight.The club needs to sort this.Let those who want to go do just that.The boil needs to be lanced.

when did foran confront toovey ?? is this known to the public ??

i dont doubt there could be internal issues , there is toooooo much been said over the last few months with our actual players involved to think there is nothing wrong..

anyways at the end of the day , as a fan of the team & club whatever negative is going to happen i just hope it gets done ASAP , so as fans we can start enjoying our team playing footy.

even when we have won , it doesnt feel the same because of all the internal crap we here whether it is true or not..

if you could , please explain the foran confrontation i didnt hear about that..

I was one that lost it and thought he was going to the scumdogs a few years back , if he is to go or wants to leave the club that would be very disappointing .

Based on this crap we won't have a team next year, we will have to forfeit in round 1.

Oh well suits me I'll be away for most of the season travelling, and will save me having to buy Satelite TV!!

Our first wooden spoon ever, now there is an achievement to add to the trophy room.

panash said:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/kieran-forans-heart-to-heart-with-coach-geoff-toovey/story-fngr8iii-1227030943458

A heart to heart meeting between star five-eighth Kieran Foran and coach Geoff Toovey could turn out to prove a decisive moment in the club’s premiership campaign.

The discussion between the two key Manly figures took place after Foran said publicly there were “issues” at the club that needed to be addressed..

“I ended up having a chat with Tooves about it later that day clearing a bit of the air and he was good about it” Foran said.

“I just wanted to have a yarn to him and express my feelings and frustrations on things and it was a nice private chat.”

Foran said he had not been chastised by the club for his comments and believes they understood where he was coming from.

The 'dissent' is not the issue. Once the Players take the field it would be the last thing on their mind. They just seem to waiver between over confidence and stressing about a mistake. :cool:

HappilyManly said:
panash said:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/kieran-forans-heart-to-heart-with-coach-geoff-toovey/story-fngr8iii-1227030943458

A heart to heart meeting between star five-eighth Kieran Foran and coach Geoff Toovey could turn out to prove a decisive moment in the club’s premiership campaign.

The discussion between the two key Manly figures took place after Foran said publicly there were “issues” at the club that needed to be addressed..

“I ended up having a chat with Tooves about it later that day clearing a bit of the air and he was good about it” Foran said.

“I just wanted to have a yarn to him and express my feelings and frustrations on things and it was a nice private chat.”

Foran said he had not been chastised by the club for his comments and believes they understood where he was coming from.

The 'dissent' is not the issue. Once the Players take the field it would be the last thing on their mind. They just seem to waiver between over confidence and stressing about a mistake. :cool:

thanks mate..

hopefully its more good then bad

The truth is that the team and culture Hasler built is coming to an end. Tooves has to build his own team. I hope it will be as good as the one Des built.

Your time to shine tooves.

If u want to believe that press release go ahead....watch last nigjts game instead.a lot more enlightening.

Guys, this club has been at the top for so long as they know how to play finals footy. The pride of our superstars will lift again and lead the boys to better things. Brett and BJ are back which will be a world of difference.

losing a game against the cowboys in Townsville with the loss of 2 starters in the front row, an average backrow with Buhrer and Gift gone and the loss of Snake a day out doesn't enlighten me.

Last night's pack was not a top4 pack,

There may well be problems, but losing by 14 with that team is probably on the money.

Souths have got their own problems. Inglis, Burgess and Sutton are playing busted. Teo is suspended.
We were ordinary against them a few weeks ago and they only put us away very late.
We lost Matai after 5 minutes causing a major reshuffle.
Massive turning point was when Ferris catches the ball we score and would had the lead. They pick up the dropped ball and score down the other end.
Really fancy our chances if we can complete.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Inglis will play with so many needles he'll be lucky to stay awake.
Changa Langlands style - gifted the Rorters a GF back in the 70s :D

SB is seriously hurt, masking a rib problem.
GI has had a dodgy hip for a while now.

More importantly, their eyes were blank after the loss last week.
The manner of the loss damaged them more than the shoulder charges by Napa :cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6