Weather

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All you soft cocks ne and my 4 year daughther as just heading down to the ground - windy but not raining

All you soft cocks ne and my 4 year daughther as just heading down to the ground - windy but not raining

If our forwards are on the back foot as much as Garts, we're going down by 40.

The Wheel said:

I'm calling DOCS. Appalling conditions for a child.

I'm calling DOCS. Appalling conditions for a child.

Mate, you sound like a blue blood. You've probably got a hyphenated name and your first name's something like Dougall.

How good would it be to live near Brooky and be able to get there for every game.

I'd be there even if it was raining men.

Good cuddling weather. Jas and I used to sit under the oak, even in the rain with a blanket, and have a good ol' fashioned cuddle while watching the footy.

Ryan said:
Good cuddling weather. Jas and I used to sit under the oak, even in the rain with a blanket, and have a good ol' fashioned cuddle while watching the footy.

For someone quite clearly straight, that is sooooo gay.

Ryan said:

Is Jas short for Jason?

Just got back from the match. For those of you who weren't there you missed out on a great performance from the boys, second probably to the Roosters game. In future though I've gotta remember to wear the sunscreen. Even in autumn that sun can do damage

kimox said:
Just got back from the match. For those of you who weren't there you missed out on a great performance from the boys, second probably to the Roosters game. In future though I've gotta remember to wear the sunscreen. Even in autumn that sun can do damage

Windburn too?

Garts said:
Ryan said:

Is Jas short for Jason?

No, Jasmina and she is certainly not short

By the way I will not have a bad word said against ryan's mrs. She is an absolute gem. Ryan has done very well for himself. She welcomes you into her home with open arms, cooks you a feast and then every now and then teases Ryan.

Daniel said:
By the way I will not have a bad word said against ryan's mrs. She is an absolute gem. Ryan has done very well for himself. She welcomes you into her home with open arms, cooks you a feast and then every now and then teases Ryan.

Fair enough. I was not having a go at her though, just being a smart arse with Ryan as Jas could have been short for Jason.

I know mate all good. Crack another one and enjoy the win

effnic said:
How embarissing it is looking at the state of the field. I live 5 mins from the oval and im not going down to sit on a muddy ****ty hill.

I think the hill is nice and comfy! I always get a towel and lie down on it. I do however have concerns about the field itself though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6