Weidler's latest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats what a long term Sponsor told me too at the game.
Foz's an uneducated guy who is a money man just like his old man. His playing off Manly and Parra is a ploy to stay where he is long term on double the money.

Orr was Chez's problem as he never sat down to negotiate, just shoved the Sharks and Titans monies down as an ultimatum to Manly.

Manly were smart enough to foil the ultimatum of Orr, but feel that the Fans are demanding we keep one of the halves.

Hope Manly have read the emails about pandering to Foz. Last night showed the skillset of Chez is much broader than Foz's.

As has been posted by others, either are in the 800k ballpark, but anything above is not warranted @:cool:

Hard to see Chez reneging on being the Big Fish in a very little pond @:(

Foz wants to reneg for the right price@:cool:
Great post !!! :)

You thinking that is probably my fault. I was told last year that Foz wasn't happy with joeys input. I assumed this meant he wasn't happy with joeys coaching. I was wrong. What he wasn't happy with was that he wanted Joey to have MORE input, but Tooves was against this. Apparently this has been sorted now and Joey will indeed have more input. Apologies for my original post which was incorrect. I misunderstood the info I was given.
Joey can put more effort into players from 2016 not help players who are leaving

What the circle shows me is ,We play for each other .
F*** the media ,and F*** those whiney fan internet Biatches..
Good on em......

What the circle shows me is ,We play for each other .
F*** the media ,and F*** those whiney fan internet Biatches..
Good on em......

Yep, that was gold. my wife gave me a funny look as I starting to show too much emotion at that but she doesn't get it.

How about Warren Smith
"You can't kill Manly" a
and
"Rumours of Manly's demise have been exaggerated".

I'm 100% certain that a portion of the players can't stomach DCE. No one will convince me otherwise. That's why the deal was altered when the Penn's took over, and it's why the offer was withdrawn early, and why all the talk is about changing Foran's mind with no talk about DCE.

Last night showed what a wonderful player Daly can be, but he has done it three times in 30 odd games. He needs to find consistency in his game. I doubt he could renege because there is currently no offer from Manly, and after all the fan fare of the Sterlo interview, he'd look like the biggest goose in the league.

I hope he plays out the season at Manly, but if we lose a few on the trot and his form dips, I still think there is a chance he will be let go.

I understand why DCE is leaving. He got offered bulk cash from the NRL to prop up the Titans. Can't blame a guy for chasing multi millions.

What I don't understand is how Foz thinks any other club can develop him more. He has multiple great players including Johns (arguably the best half ever) as his mentors and Toovey who is super tough like Foz wants to be. But he wants to leave that for what, Brad Arthur? Am I seriously missing something.

Toovey holds players to account and is intense. He demands perfection and is never satisfied. I guess Foz wants to take the easy road.

As for the players not following Toovey, Mason and JSL looked pretty pumped while Toovey was speaking. Mason is an experienced player who was previously coach by the 'Super Coach Bennett'. I never saw him that pumped under him so Toovey can't be doing too badly.
AGREE 100%

How is parra going to develop his footy skills ... i saw what happened to them the other night against a average scumdog side...

He is full of......... , his ego has reached sky high and he thinks he deserves keys to the club...

HIS EGO is & the problem , i want him to go and then see him fail at a club that is suppose to stimulate his footy...

DCE was always up front , make me an offer to stay....

Foran was playing MR.HONORABLE during knowing he was going else where.. If he was upfront with the club , well then maybe we could of offered DCE more..

NO DCE LAST NIGHT = NO VICTORY. plain & simple

The verbal decision was done last year... with parra

Last edited:
I'm 100% certain that a portion of the players can't stomach DCE. No one will convince me otherwise. That's why the deal was altered when the Penn's took over, and it's why the offer was withdrawn early, and why all the talk is about changing Foran's mind with no talk about DCE.

Last night showed what a wonderful player Daly can be, but he has done it three times in 30 odd games. He needs to find consistency in his game. I doubt he could renege because there is currently no offer from Manly, and after all the fan fare of the Sterlo interview, he'd look like the biggest goose in the league.

I also do remember watching the first half , that there were kisses , hugs and high fives and DCE was smothered by them and by all team mates..

I hope he plays out the season at Manly, but if we lose a few on the trot and his form dips, I still think there is a chance he will be let go.
Its hard to perform every week , when most of the team blame him for what is happening with the resigning , it is also unfair...

Its the clubs job to make decisions on who stays & who goes..DCE cant be blamed for that..
" proof in the pudding GC thought he was worth something "
While foran has played the club and stringing them along , his now gone..

THE ONLY REASON THE OFFER WAS WITHDRAWN TO DCE , WAS HE HAD SIGNED WITH GC AND THE CLUB WANTED TO SHOW HEROICS , too late these type of heroics should have been done long ago , then all players would have known where they stand.
DCE > Foran , however it doesnt matter because now there both gone , and thats right its DCE fault..

The Circle is all anyone is talking about in Gods Country. It was truly spine tingling to see the unity, maybe tad sentimental, but we just loved it at the ground :h:

After the Dogs, Manly will have 5 away games. So hopefully lots of bonding and lots of match points :inlove:

I understand why DCE is leaving. He got offered bulk cash from the NRL to prop up the Titans. Can't blame a guy for chasing multi millions.

What I don't understand is how Foz thinks any other club can develop him more. He has multiple great players including Johns (arguably the best half ever) as his mentors and Toovey who is super tough like Foz wants to be. But he wants to leave that for what, Brad Arthur? Am I seriously missing something.

Toovey holds players to account and is intense. He demands perfection and is never satisfied. I guess Foz wants to take the easy road.

As for the players not following Toovey, Mason and JSL looked pretty pumped while Toovey was speaking. Mason is an experienced player who was previously coach by the 'Super Coach Bennett'. I never saw him that pumped under him so Toovey can't be doing too badly.

I've been saying this all along.
Tooves and Johns played for Australia & Origin, plus the first grade experience of Georgallis & Penna. Coaching at Manly is first class.

Anyone who uses the excuse of learning more from Arthur whom has never played first grade footy is just using it as a substitute excuse for "they are offering me a sh1tload of $$$$ and I don't want to say I'm going after the $$$$". Even Mannah admitted Arthur went back to Parra from Manly a better Coach from all the things he has learnt at our club, not the other way around. If Parra has any success in future, it'll be due to players, not coaching. What Choc wanted was just someone to blow hot air up his skirt.

Us fans are not that dumb.

The Circle is all anyone is talking about in Gods Country. It was truly spine tingling to see the unity, maybe tad sentimental, but we just loved it at the ground :h:

After the Dogs, Manly will have 5 away games. So hopefully lots of bonding and lots of match points :inlove:
I guess you have a spine that easily tingles each to their own.

Not into advertised team bonding circles, let the efforts in the game speak for themselves.

Easy to perform at home at a decent level it is when we play away from home against strong forward packs, up against it and still staying in the grind is when you build a strong playing culture.[/QUOTE

Not into advertised team bonding circles, let the efforts in the game speak for themselves.

Easy to perform at home at a decent level it is when we play away from home against strong forward packs, up against it and still staying in the grind is when you build a strong playing culture.
You make some good points as always TC but you must agree that we need to get home solidarity before we can get some big wins away . Also this player unity ploy picture is a great way of responding to the negative media myths that all players and coach are united .

You make some good points as always TC but you must agree that we need to get home solidarity before we can get some big wins away . Also this player unity ploy picture is a great way of responding to the negative media myths that all players and coach are united .

If you win all your home games - which we have done now for 10 matches straight - then it almost certain you'll be playing finals football. That is aim No. 1 for all 16 clubs, and a very good start to winning a premiership.

That was terrible. Worse was weidler's rude interrogation of Luke burgess at manly training. Nein did a manly hatchet job tonight. The club should ban them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4