• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Hi @Dan and @globaleagle ive seen a few times last day where the page does not load properly.
Being interweb novice level i thought id post a screenshot so you can see.
@globaleagle i just tagged you because i know you delve into the "other" pages on here :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225-190230.png
    Screenshot_20210225-190230.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 17
Hmm weird what browser are you using

Hi @Dan and @globaleagle ive seen a few times last day where the page does not load properly.
Being interweb novice level i thought id post a screenshot so you can see.
@globaleagle i just tagged you because i know you delve into the "other" pages on here :)

"Have you tried turning the computer off and on again?"

• You could try logging out of the site and logging back in, and / or
  • Log out, clear cache, log back in, and / or
  • log out but log back in by typing silvertails.net in the address bar -just in case your bookmark is out of date, and / or
  • listen to what Dan says who is infinitely smarted than me at many things (computers being but one of them).
aveagreatday

It's not consistent so I've not been worried about it.

@LM63 when I ignore someone their comment is still there, just with a box over it saying I'm ignoring their content

"Have you tried turning the computer off and on again?"

• You could try logging out of the site and logging back in, and / or
  • Log out, clear cache, log back in, and / or
  • log out but log back in by typing silvertails.net in the address bar -just in case your bookmark is out of date, and / or
  • listen to what Dan says who is infinitely smarted than me at many things (computers being but one of them).
aveagreatday
You know when you clear your cache Google turns it's tracking and other settings to gain info about you back on.

It's not consistent so I've not been worried about it.

@LM63 when I ignore someone their comment is still there, just with a box over it saying I'm ignoring their content
Is that how it's supposed to work? (I've never tried the ignore function) Probably just draws more attention to it making it harder to ignore!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4