Well well well>>>you wanted a halfback???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Well well well>>>you wanted a halfback???

quinny link said:
jatz crackers-i rarely post because of the inane s**t I have read in the last 2 years. I used to post on the official website until they dispensed with the voice of their club..

Go Manly-I have a voice and continue to use it, and to all the great maroon and white fans out there-dream the dream

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301215334[/time]

[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=187122.msg327512#msg327512 date=1301215104]
I'd agree with Susan, a good kid but a long long way to go until he is \"world class\"......but I agreee he's improving each game and that's good to see.

I didnt say he was world class nut

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301215466[/time]

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=187122.msg327481#msg327481 date=1301212099]
Wasn't he sh!t 14 days ago?
you didnt watch the game last week? I thought it was great

ha ha. spot on mate.  many here on his back after one game.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Excitable little chap arnt you.

I agree that he is going well. I saw him a few times last year on ABC up here (QLD) and he will only improve with time. I think he would have gone better if the forwards had keept going in the 2nd half like last week.
How about we get back to loving Manly and leave the hating of Manly players for the other 15 teams.

1. Just cause you post frequently, I don't give a ****
2. I am very excitable
3. I cannot stand grandstand criticism-especially from nfi supporters (not that I would agree to listen to their raving ****)
4. I love robust debate
5. I don't jum[p on bandwagons-rather watch what is before my eyes and comment.
6. Please jump in and serve me up if you feel I have threatened your space-it was unintentional, but I reserve the right to tell you to go and stick your comments where the sun don't shine.
7. I respect all of your comments, as long as they are constructive and relavent....which some have not been.

Go Manly-and **** all those who want to joust and put down free speach.

AMEN

2011...Year of the Sea Eagle

quinny link said:
1. Just cause you post frequently, I don't give a s**t
2. I am very excitable
3. I cannot stand grandstand criticism-especially from nfi supporters (not that I would agree to listen to their raving s**t)
4. I love robust debate
6. Please jump in and serve me up if you feel I have threatened your space-it was unintentional, but I reserve the right to tell you to go and stick your comments where the sun don't shine.
7. I respect all of your comments, as long as they are constructive and relavent....which some have not been.

Go Manly-and f**k all those who want to joust and put down free speach.

AMEN

Have another drink d!ckhead. Your going great.

quinny link said:
1. Just cause you post frequently, I don't give a s**t
2. I am very excitable
3. I cannot stand grandstand criticism-especially from nfi supporters (not that I would agree to listen to their raving s**t)
4. I love robust debate

Go Manly-and f**k all those who want to joust and put down free speach.

AMEN

Are you that guy from Seven Days Six Nights?

Quinny, take a Valium and settle down. DCE is an excellent prospect. I was at the game today and I have watched the replay. His kicking game was average, not below average, not above average. We have the makings of a goodun, but there is a ways to go.

We won today and we were brutal. We were coasting in the 2nd half and a full strength Newcastle might have mounted a comeback.

The signs are positive and I think we will improve with time and if we can ever again get our full strength team on the field.

BUT, I for one don't appreciate you putting **** on Susan!

I thought his kicking game was good today.

I felt we were coasting in the 2nd because we had bashed 6 colours of **** out of them in the first half. They had more than a few injury woes, we knew we had their measure.

Good stuff Quinny. You say it like you see it. Sometimes I reckon some of the moderators on this site can be fully patronising and tend to often speak from a lofty perch. What kind of joke is that.

Don't you people know...the more posts on this site, the faster your IQ rises. 2000 + posts equals Mensa for sure!!! And why is it off limits to debate robustly with a female? She gives as good as she gets...

Moops link said:
Don't you people know...the more posts on this site, the faster your IQ rises. 2000 + posts equals Mensa for sure!!! And why is it off limits to debate robustly with a female? She gives as good as she gets...

Well I guess my post gives away my age and my respect for women. That said, show me a post where Susan has been a **** Wit to someone else the way Quinny was to her.

Susan can look after himself , doesnt need our help.

And hell Jatz most high posters clowns on here have no idea anyway :)

Ralphie link said:
[quote author=Moops link=topic=187122.msg327619#msg327619 date=1301218576]

Well I guess my post gives away my age and my respect for women. That said, show me a post where Susan has been a f**k Wit to someone else the way Quinny was to her.
[/quote]

Lol Susan is a guy champ

Short for Sue Ridgepipe Ralphie, but its good to know chivalry isnt dead yet :)

High number of posts doesnt always mean that you know best. Remember the empty can rattles the most.

I stand corrected.

Is he a good looking guy though?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8