Whare in Junior Kiwis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unfortunately this thread has turned to rubbish ! Your entitled to your reasons but wouldnt it be fair to not judge them all for what you hold against them ? Ill apolagise for the remarks. And yes i enjoy kiwis updates, as i enjoy watching our NZ players !

jjai link said:
yeah Joe, i dnt understand where you coming from we have had some good kiwis over the years ridge,  williams ,  inness ,matai  they gave us good service iro`s were hot & cold   & every forward we have had from nz tried their guts out for us...
i dont mind  KE`s threads /posts he is a passionate manly fan like me & most of us.. i cant see harm in him telling us that one of our players has been  picked for the Jr  kiwi`s side ..
& as for PNG players  why not encourage more to play nrl.. they are tough son`s of bIItches that wont stay down on the ground like some of the soft cok aussies we have playing in the nrl who pretend like they been smacked about with a sledge hammer when it was actually a fairy tap,, waiting for the video ref to give them a penalty
A well written piece I will leave the NZ thing were it is now on to the PNG players I agree as gutsy as hell but if you believe as a professional sport we should be in the business of encouraging players that are not up to it then I disagree. We just got rid of Chris bailey and if he was a png player he would be a superstar enough said.
Cheers

Joe Kramer link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185804.msg303221#msg303221 date=1287551515]
Great theory Joe, you should head down to Manly training in a couple if weeks to hand Matai his deportation papers
You just can't help yourself can you kiwi don't judge everyone else by your own lack of courage If I had the authority I would be there in a heartbeat,Matai is nothing but a good first grader and I would shed no tears to see him and the trainer singe go. If you are insinuating that somehow I would be scared oh please you are so so wrong.I'll buy a first class ticket For Lowe Matai Foran and Singe and anyone else I have missed.

Cheers
[/quote]

It wouldn't be hard to head down to training and pass on your opinions, whether your chest is puffed out as much then as it is behind your keyboard, who knows, I don't know you and you don't know me

I guess a Kiwi took your boyfriend/girlfriend off you at some point, unlucky

Onto the PNG thing, have you seen any of them play to judge whether they are up to it or not ?

Each poster has to take a turn being provocative for a week to help us all get through the off-season.
(Preferably without blatant prejudice and bigotry)

It'll take Fro years to go through this thread and fix up the spelling, punctuation and grammar.  

But can I say:

you're = you are
your = an implication of ownership, eg "your spelling problem"

Joe Kramer must be a dreamt up co-ordinated concoction of Dan & Jatz to entertain the crowds in the off season.

Stay the course Joe. Give em hell.

Don't know if it's crap or not, but I hear Hargreaves / Tasi are trying to get their good mate(s) over to The Roosters....and I just don't mean Whare...

My only concern with Whare playing is that he seemed to be injured for most of the 2nd half of the season.

Hope this is part of his rehab.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Joe Kramer link=topic=185804.msg303223#msg303223 date=1287551923]
Great theory Joe, you should head down to Manly training in a couple if weeks to hand Matai his deportation papers
You just can't help yourself can you kiwi don't judge everyone else by your own lack of courage If I had the authority I would be there in a heartbeat,Matai is nothing but a good first grader and I would shed no tears to see him and the trainer singe go. If you are insinuating that somehow I would be scared oh please you are so so wrong.I'll buy a first class ticket For Lowe Matai Foran and Singe and anyone else I have missed.

Cheers
[/quote]

It wouldn't be hard to head down to training and pass on your opinions, whether your chest is puffed out as much then as it is behind your keyboard, who knows, I don't know you and you don't know me

Onto the PNG thing, have you seen any of them play to judge whether they are up to it or not ?
[/quote]Yeah good one Kiwi,keep dreaming.You seem to have a bigger opinion of Matai in the toughness stakes then I do. I can assure you I have let him and the club no of my opinion of him,the way he is on the field is nothing more then a hired thug and we can do without it.The problem with Kiwi's ( in general) is they are takers from this country and give it nothing. 
As for the png players I have seen Aiton and the coach Stanley gene in his day and they are no better then park footballers.I will not be paying to see Australia bash a reserve grade team and going on ticket sales the rest of Sydney agree with me.
Cheers

Joe Kramer link said:
No I struggle to pay attention to a kiwi telling me I should be excited about watching nz play,I will be as blunt as I can be I cannot give a FCUK about nz or nz rugby league and if your so into it then piss off home and take that useless piece of crap lowe with you.If I had my way anybody with a nz passport would not be let in here

Cheers
You don't sound as friendly as the Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld..lol

Ryan link said:
Don't know if it's crap or not, but I hear Hargreaves / Tasi are trying to get their good mate(s) over to The Roosters....and I just don't mean Whare...

Has Foran signed his contract yet?

At least DCE and Whare are signed up for the next few years.  Not sure about Hoppa jnr as I think that his contract may be up at the end of 2011.

Any player wanting to sign with the roosters just needs to have a look at their coaching staff (Smith and Jason aylor for under 20's) to realise that they ain't going to win anything soon. 

From what i have heard Hargreaves is believing his own publicity these days.  Apparantly he turned up to one of the union semi finals recently on his new harley davidson looking a complete mug lair and wanting to make sure he was the centre of attention.

Would suggest that a few other props have a target on him this season. 

last year when manly played the knights hargreaves was 18th man, he came up and sat down about 2 seats down from me (awesome seats) ! throughout the whole game he would not shut up about why he should be on the field, we were down 18-0 and he stated that if he was on there it wouldnt be like that ! for a young bloke hes a bit of a tool !

Joe Kramer link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185804.msg303243#msg303243 date=1287556535]

Cheers
[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah good one Kiwi,keep dreaming.You seem to have a bigger opinion of Matai in the toughness stakes then I do. I can assure you I have let him and the club no of my opinion of him,the way he is on the field is nothing more then a hired thug and we can do without it.The problem with Kiwi's ( in general) is they are takers from this country and give it nothing. 
As for the png players I have seen Aiton and the coach Stanley gene in his day and they are no better then park footballers.I will not be paying to see Australia bash a reserve grade team and going on ticket sales the rest of Sydney agree with me.
Cheers
[/quote]

LOL I am sure you have told them that tough guy

Good work writing off every PNG player unseen, guess you would hate to have David Mead on our books then. Uate from Fiji wouldn't have been worth the hassle either on your logic

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Joe Kramer link=topic=185804.msg303384#msg303384 date=1287613857]
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185804.msg303243#msg303243 date=1287556535]

Cheers
[/quote]

Cheers
[/quote]

LOL I am sure you have told them that tough guy

Good work writing off every PNG player unseen, guess you would hate to have David Mead on our books then. Uate from Fiji wouldn't have been worth the hassle either on your logic
[/quote] You really are a pussy kiwi, to even suggest that we should get excited by PNG and to believe that not only Manly but any club would consider some sort of scheme to sign them is more of an insult then just telling them the truth,they are not up to nrl standard facts are facts.The world would be a better place without pissing in peoples pockets, I know the truth hurts like the time you found out you were an inbred but you will get over it. As for Uate I would sign him tommorrow but don't compare him to PNG players,Mead no thanks unless we can piss off Matai.

Cheers Pussy

Cheers

LOL, Fiji are further down the pecking order than PNG are, so why would you be signing Uate ? Fiji players are not up to NRL standard, that is one of yours facts remember

If you want to talk about more "truth" and "fact", lets look at your line about no NRL club considering signing PNG players, can you then please explain to me how David Mead made it onto the Gold Coast Titans books ?

And at what point exactly did I suggest you get excited by PNG ?

Inbred and Pussy, good work, those couple of insults should go OK for ya in the playground tomorrow

Cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4