What a brave and gutsy effort!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How nerve racking was that last 5 minutes ? I was pacing around in front of the TV like an expectant father in a waiting room.

Vince Lombardi nailed it.........

Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

Tonight's performance has to become a habit.

You could see the change in attitude from the first set, can we follow it up again next week? I bloody well hope so!

I always think that if a team is playing with determination, you can see it in their kick chase. Was great to see the team up there quickly, and in numbers, that's the Manly I know and love.

As our backline come back to full strength it would be great to have Mateo's offloads and those guys collecting them. Leary doesn't offer that - more steady in defence.
Yeah I'd prefer Mateo if he has recovered.

Mateo in Foran out . You could clearly see Foran doesn't want to be there .Cherry looked happy and keen and what a game from our boy , if he leaves he will still be a manly boy in the heart that's for sure . Ride us home champion . It's the best feeling to follow this great club. I feel like I won bloody lotto after that . Oh yeahhhhhhh .

Nice looking stats (bar a couple)
Manly vs Storm.jpg

So happy we won!!!
Can someone give me a rundown of the game? I completely missed all of it and haven't seen highlights(big night).

I think we've lost perspective a bit due to our poor showing so far this year. I wouldn't call tonight either gutsy or courageous. It was what we should be delivering week in, week out. It's amazing what a bit of commitment in defence does and a bit of good energetic running from the forwards. I'll save those sort of platitudes for a game where we really dig deep. We were far from great tonight , so I guess the other positive on top of the win is that there should still be some improvement to be had.

There is absoutely no reason why we can't build on that and put in a decent performance next week against the Knights.

Spot on mate.
It's a step in the right direction though.

Jake T numbers are fantastic! Any prop that makes over 150m a game is doing a great job. Going to be a absolute gun for us!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6