What a **** club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: What a s**t club

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
Sorry guys I am in Melbourne's corner on this one.

My understanding is that if Inglis doesn't pay the money back then the dollars would be counted under the cap as a benefit paid to Inglis. If it is upfront loan it is not. Therefore Inglis has to pay it back.

The fact that Inglis claims he had no say or didn't realise what legal action was being done is bull s**t. His manager would have known what the score was. And you can bet this would have been raised when he was renegotiating the new contract. If Inglis is that stupid it will end up with nothing.

If only they came up with this concept sooner.  Billy Slater's contract could have contained a $200,000 loan, repayable when Cronulla win a premiership.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/storm-stuck-with-inglis-legal-bill/story-e6frg7mf-1225944419441

ManlyBacker link said:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/storm-stuck-with-inglis-legal-bill/story-e6frg7mf-1225944419441

I know the Storm are scum but this is a pretty ordinary effort on Inglis's behalf. For that matter what's worse then Scum?

sydsider link said:
Hang the News Ltd purple scumbags.Theyre gonna rort it again first chance they get.

I have a feeling that when the Independent Commission comes in we may well find they never have the chance again.

Prediction : The first lot of commissioners may not have the balls, but after that we will see the commission realize that there is room for more then one team in Brisbane, and the hold of the Broncos on the leagues politics will be forever broken.

As for melbourne, I doubt they will hold much influence in the game for some years to come, I predict that Bellamy will go on to coach them for a year, perhaps two and then head elsewhere as the allure of staying in the grey city is lost when he can't buy his way to glory.

Rusty link said:
[quote author=sydsider link=topic=185842.msg304299#msg304299 date=1288349755]
Hang the News Ltd purple scumbags.Theyre gonna rort it again first chance they get.

I have a feeling that when the Independent Commission comes in we may well find they never have the chance again.

Prediction : The first lot of commissioners may not have the balls, but after that we will see the commission realize that there is room for more then one team in Brisbane, and the hold of the Broncos on the leagues politics will be forever broken.

As for melbourne, I doubt they will hold much influence in the game for some years to come, I predict that Bellamy will go on to coach them for a year, perhaps two and then head elsewhere as the allure of staying in the grey city is lost when he can't buy his way to glory.
[/quote]

Probably head West to the Perth Franchise that should be set up by 2013.

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=185842.msg304308#msg304308 date=1288362373]
[quote author=sydsider link=topic=185842.msg304299#msg304299 date=1288349755]

[/quote]

Probably head West to the Perth Franchise that should be set up by 2013.
[/quote]

The big word is that Matthew Elliott has been working with the NRL on perth and with local league types in WA, and wants the gig when it happens. That is the rumour anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2