What a day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
I have some issues with today’s news

1. I will wait for Dessie announcement tomorrow to hear from him. I think he will stay on for one more year to try to go back to back.

2. I feel for Jim Dymock who was given a chance when Des said no first but now has to look elsewhere for a fulltime gig. This was the leading club who looked after their players and coaches.

3. Des knocked back the first offer and the Dogs had to reach into their pockets for more money. The Dogs did the same with Hodkinson who looked a glimpse from what he was last year. Des took the money and it has nothing to do with club – will he be any better now with more money or has he set up his own pension plan. Good onya Des for getting it and I wish you all the best.

4. The Dogs have spent more money over the last 2 years on players and have looked very ordinary and the club is in a big hole and Des will have more on his hands than coaching. Des is a great coach and not a real mentor and was causing some of the problems with Stewart Brothers throughout the year.

5. Back in the Arko V Bullfrogs days both club would never touch each others players showing that the Dogs are nothing like the Family Club of the 70's, 80's & 90's. Our club seem to have more respect for bullfrog than the Dogs.

6. Des will not deplete Manly by buying our players and will eventually work his way back to the club like most Manly Legends. Also he will stick out next year.

Des you are Champ and I wish you all the best but you will be always welcome back to Manly...

Rambo1987 said:
I have some issues with today’s news

1. I will wait for Dessie announcement tomorrow to hear from him. I think he will stay on for one more year to try to go back to back.

2. I feel for Jim Dymock who was given a chance when Des said no first but now has to look elsewhere for a fulltime gig. This was the leading club who looked after their players and coaches.

3. Des knocked back the first offer and the Dogs had to reach into their pockets for more money. The Dogs did the same with Hodkinson who looked a glimpse from what he was last year. Des took the money and it has nothing to do with club – will he be any better now with more money or has he set up his own pension plan. Good onya Des for getting it and I wish you all the best.

4. The Dogs have spent more money over the last 2 years on players and have looked very ordinary and the club is in a big hole and Des will have more on his hands than coaching. Des is a great coach and not a real mentor and was causing some of the problems with Stewart Brothers throughout the year.

5. Back in the Arko V Bullfrogs days both club would never touch each others players showing that the Dogs are nothing like the Family Club of the 70's, 80's & 90's. Our club seem to have more respect for bullfrog than the Dogs.

6. Des will not deplete Manly by buying our players and will eventually work his way back to the club like most Manly Legends. Also he will stick out next year.

Des you are Champ and I wish you all the best but you will be always welcome back to Manly...

That's the problem it should not be up to Des to stay on and go back to back, this club is bigger than any individual and he has decided to go then he should go now. This is not going to be a Lockyer year long send off he should be off now. The Club can't afford to sit still and do what Des wants Des has made his choice now as a club we should make ours

If des has signed for 2013 with the dogs then he has to go now. This will give the new coach time to gel with the players and hopefully stop any from wanting to follow Des.

tookey said:
If des has signed for 2013 with the dogs then he has to go now. This will give the new coach time to gel with the players and hopefully stop any from wanting to follow Des.

Spot on if we don't make the change now then next year is going to be a circus

NOBODY know anything other then speculation at the moment, especially the reasons for Des leaving, FFS please stop with these bull**** threads.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7