what are you really really sick of?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The wort headed **** beside me at work has been on the phone to his boyfriend since 11.30, its now 12.45pm. I am working away listening to the constant flow of **** that is running from his mouth.

Yeah thats what I am really sick of.

TV shows that go past the scheduled time, supposed to start at 8.30 but the show that was to finish at 8.30 goes until 8.37.

I realise that this was done to cut into the next shows start on opposing channels but now that all channels do it whats the f'ing point.

bob dylan said:
The wort headed Can't Understand Normal Thinking beside me at work has been on the phone to his boyfriend since 11.30, its now 12.45pm. I am working away listening to the constant flow of s**t that is running from his mouth.

G'day Bob. How's the new job at NRL headquarters going? Can't believe you are Greenburg's new PA.

mozgrame said:
bob dylan said:
The wort headed Can't Understand Normal Thinking beside me at work has been on the phone to his boyfriend since 11.30, its now 12.45pm. I am working away listening to the constant flow of s**t that is running from his mouth.

G'day Bob. How's the new job at NRL headquarters going? Can't believe you are Greenburg's new PA.
Lol best post ever moz:)

mozgrame said:
bob dylan said:

Lol, classic indeed.

jeez there's a bit we are all really really sick of (not off - thanks spelling nazi)
there's more:
• the monumentally annoying crap xmas music in Woolies
• Jarryd Hayne because he's a lazy log
• SBW because he doesn't play for us
• SBW because he contributed a fat ZERO for his fellow bro's the kiwis in the WC final
• still Tim Sheens because I wish he'd just go away
• the nines in Auckland
• but not really because I will prob watch the nines
• my nagging worry that we won't perform like we did this year in the '14 season

Tourists and dutchies inability to walk with any pace or respect for personal space

bazeagle said:
• my nagging worry that we won't perform like we did this year in the '14 season
I'm sick people verbally stumbling through all of the year
"Two, thousand & 13", ect.
BazEagle's on to it, just refer to the years as
'12, '13, '14, & so on.

Sonny Bill Williams, the hate the Telegraph has towards the NRL and the braindead idiots who run the NRL.

Wow, you guys have the biggest list of 'first world problems' to whine about I've ever seen!

Wusses.

For me.... The fact that it's -12 (minus 12!) on the mountain today so snowboarding is going to be freezing!

:p

wedgetail eagle said:
For me..the fact is its 40*, working with a Mineral exploration Co in central Australia.
10 hour days, feelin' hot, hot, hot!

Man....That's damn hot!!

Well yesterday I went snowboarding in -21 degrees! That's right...MINUS!

Good news...I wasn't out there long.

Bad news....It was because I crashed and hurt myself.

globaleagle said:
wedgetail eagle said:
For me..the fact is its 40*, working with a Mineral exploration Co in central Australia.
10 hour days, feelin' hot, hot, hot!

Man....That's damn hot!!

Well yesterday I went snowboarding in -21 degrees! That's right...MINUS!

Good news...I wasn't out there long.

Bad news....It was because I crashed and hurt myself.
Dang! -21*, cold as a Mother in laws kiss!
My wife is from Nebraska, when we visit her mob at Christmas I suffer.
I can handle the 40* much better.
How bad are you wounded, GE?

Mitchell Johnson sick of his try hard tough approach when he looks and acts like a soft ^&^$--- well basically the whole Australian team.

I like the old school toughness like S. Waugh A. Border style not the show pony stuff that is on display at present just to appear Australia has found a new tough skin.

Also how everyone is talking about how fast Mitchell Johnson is as if he is always extreme express pace when most of his deliveries are 142-147km/h with the odd one hitting in the lower 150's.(express to me is 147 and above) Yes he holds his pace well throughout the spell but by no means is he constantly express pace, must be the pathetic mustache adding a few km/h.

Technical Coach said:
Mitchell Johnson sick of his try hard tough approach when he looks and acts like a soft ^&^$--- well basically the whole Australian team.

I like the old school toughness like S. Waugh A. Border style not the show pony stuff that is on display at present just to appear Australia has found a new tough skin.

Also how everyone is talking about how fast Mitchell Johnson is as if he is always extreme express pace when most of his deliveries are 142-147km/h with the odd one hitting in the lower 150's.(express to me is 147 and above) Yes he holds his pace well throughout the spell but by no means is he constantly express pace, must be the pathetic mustache adding a few km/h.

Who was the last bowler to bowl 147 plus right through a spell and do that consistently?

manlyfan76 said:
Technical Coach said:

Who was the last bowler to bowl 147 plus right through a spell and do that consistently?
Well it was not Mitchell Johnson that is for sure, those deliveries were the exception not the norm and there are other bowlers who can hold mid 140's in international cricket past and present.

There does seem to be a lack of genuine pace stocks like in the past and it shows with the way batters are struggling with pace that is a little above the "present" norm like Johnson.

If you are talking in relative terms compared to the current crop yes he is quick but he is not frighteningly quick like Shoab, Lee, Tait etc who were able to bowl a full over in the 150's or close to it. In terms of average speed he holds a nice 140-145 but that is nothing special.

Seems the Australian team are hyping up his speed just to scare the English and it is working but it is partly hype.

Johnson will fall victim to his slinging bowling technique as per usual with a lack of control but he has improved this last year. England are making him look better than he is, really piss poor effort, scared lacking any toughness at the crease on a good flat deck.

Dont't forget Johnson's "arm pictures",
They're so intimidating they make the new ball want to leave his hand at an even greater pace.

Technical Coach said:
manlyfan76 said:
Technical Coach said:

Well it was not Mitchell Johnson that is for sure, those deliveries were the exception not the norm and there are other bowlers who can hold mid 140's in international cricket past and present.

There does seem to be a lack of genuine pace stocks like in the past and it shows with the way batters are struggling with pace that is a little above the "present" norm like Johnson.

If you are talking in relative terms compared to the current crop yes he is quick but he is not frighteningly quick like Shoab, Lee, Tait etc who were able to bowl a full over in the 150's or close to it. In terms of average speed he holds a nice 140-145 but that is nothing special.

Seems the Australian team are hyping up his speed just to scare the English and it is working but it is partly hype.

Johnson will fall victim to his slinging bowling technique as per usual with a lack of control but he has improved this last year. England are making him look better than he is, really piss poor effort, scared lacking any toughness at the crease on a good flat deck.

I'm not sure what they are doing in cricket but the recorded speeds pitchers throw in baseball have "changed" recently, the guns used to record the speed out of the hand and now get the speed of the ball close to the batter, some teams use three or four guns simultainiously. Point is the speeds they used to get would be slower if they used today's equipment and methods.
I totally agree about England being piss poor in this test match. It seems wording about Perth has got them beat in Adelaide.

wedgetail eagle said:
Dang! -21*, cold as a Mother in laws kiss!
My wife is from Nebraska, when we visit her mob at Christmas I suffer.
I can handle the 40* much better.
How bad are you wounded, GE?

lol.

Nebraska! So both of our wives speak with funny accents!

The general thought around here is that cold is better than heat as you can always put more clothes on to keep warm but you can't take 'more' clothes off to cool down.

Sounds wussy to me!

Speaking of wussy (and thanks for asking) - injury is ab related. torn/strained or something. But it only hurts when I sit down, stand up, run, walk, cough, sneeze, laugh, and especially when lying down.

Hopefully alcohol is the cure.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6