What are your top 5 memorable moments of supporting Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No order- and represents my era but hopefully touches all the great generations of our teams

1) First time i watched manly live was the 1972 Grandfinal sitting in the Sheridan stand at the SCG as a 9 year old.( Flags,stickers,poster the lot-and I have still got them)

2) 2nd time I watched Manly Live was the 73 grandfinal at the SCG,once agian in the Sheridan stand taken by the same Uncle ( I was well and truley hooked by then and knew we were the greatest)- Won the mystery 200 dollars award by asking a person if they were from 2SM radio -and they were)

3) The 78 complete final series,still in the sheridan stand,singing the manly songs but this time travelled with a mate and slept outside the ground-Just how tough this side was had to be there at the ground to know)-

(Jumped the fence over night and pinched the big league mags and sold for cheap grog and learnt what a trousers down was)

Stand out moment when Steve Rogers tried to tacke a chrging wombat and never got up and was carried off.

3) Taking my son into the Dressing sheds at Wolongong after playing steelers and have Ian Roberts lift him one handed up onto the windown sill and then get all the players to come over one at a time to give an autograpgh(just seeing his face I knew he was then converted as a life long eagle-)

4) 40 nil- after they beat us previuously-No storm supportewr can even look at a manly supporter without dropping the eyes or bowning thier head for ever more-( filthy cheating..)

5) Anytime Cliffy slipped Beaver through a gap or chipped kicked ( priceless and have not seen the same combination from any one else any where in the game since in my view)

Go Manly

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7