What area do you live in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bit of an eye-opener this. Of the 100 or so posts it seems just 10-15% are from the peninsular.
Larissa, do you have a breakdown of membership to know how many are 'locals' V 'outsiders'?

The Who said:
Bit of an eye-opener this. Of the 100 or so posts it seems just 10-15% are from the peninsular.
Larissa, do you have a breakdown of membership to know how many are 'locals' V 'outsiders'?

Agree. Its a spin out. Alot of posters here from QLD too.

The Who said:
I imagine there would be a large percentage of supporters from outside the area who previously lived in the district.

Live in Taree...Would be a chance in on Saturday or Sunday...no chance Friday. Seems like the knobs running the game have as little idea as Gallop and his cronies about how unfeasable Friday and Monday night games are for anyone who doesn't live in the city. So much for a game for the masses!!

Live in Canberra now, but I originally hailed from Beacon Hill and then Frenchs' Forest.

I plan to return one day.

I am one of the lucky ones who got to see the great Manly team of the 70s and I remember so well the finals days sitting in the Sheridan Stand and cheering on the boys. Wow what wonderful memories. That is a period where Manly had the largest cheer squad in the league and we would travel all over Sydney to see them play. This current team is nearly up there with those teams. We are blessed.

I am one of the band of Mid north coast supporters.

Live in Laurieton with a heap of supporters in our street.

sheridanstand78 said:
I am one of the lucky ones who got to see the great Manly team of the 70s and I remember so well the finals days sitting in the Sheridan Stand and cheering on the boys. Wow what wonderful memories. That is a period where Manly had the largest cheer squad in the league and we would travel all over Sydney to see them play. This current team is nearly up there with those teams. We are blessed.

I was amongst you all in the Sheridan at the 78 GF played on the Tuesday. It was some supporters group I must say. Graham Eadie cut loose that day if I recall.

shawn.b said:
I am one of the band of Mid north coast supporters.

Live in Laurieton with a heap of supporters in our street.

Laurieton, we had a great holiday at Camden Haven (stayed in North Haven) in 1975! is the old cinema still there?

DSM5 said:
Look, if the NRL want 10 thousand on Friday night, they'll put the game on in the city. Their excuses for not putting the game at Brookie are laughable. They are muppets. In the same league as Gallop.

Yeah it's just another crappy excuse to disrespect the club and it's supporters .

It's actually been mentioned previously , that only 20% of Manly's supporters actually live within the peninsula.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8